Bug in transferring/extracting essences

Hello,
In the French version of the game, I had a bug that occurred while transferring essence for my Necro Shield. All the effect of the legendary weapon disappeared and couldn’t extract nor transfer the essence of any other shield anymore for my character. Even repairing the client doesn’t work.
If it occurs to you, the only option you have is to change language to English and it will get automatically fixed.

The description of my item when I tried to extract its essence was:
[@@-@@@@] : @@@@@ (as its name)

@@@@@@@@@@@@, @@@@ (as its description of stats)

And If I tried to transfer the essence, it would just freeze my game. I have few screen shots if you guys need to understand the problem better. I showed it to my clan in Discord and they were like “WTF”.

1 Like

i do have the same issue.
Server : Arcane sanctuary
Character name : Qzb

This is a serious bug with that shield that was introduced with the latest patch.

They know about it but there is no ETA for a fix.

M[quote=“Zelera-21746, post:1, topic:30555, full:true”]
Hello,
In the French version of the game, I had a bug that occurred while transferring essence for my Necro Shield. All the effect of the legendary weapon disappeared and couldn’t extract nor transfer the essence of any other shield anymore for my character. Even repairing the client doesn’t work.
If it occurs to you, the only option you have is to change language to English and it will get automatically fixed.

The description of my item when I tried to extract its essence was:
[@@-@@@@] : @@@@@ (as its name)

@@@@@@@@@@@@, @@@@ (as its description of stats)

And If I tried to transfer the essence, it would just freeze my game. I have few screen shots if you guys need to understand the problem better. I showed it to my clan in Discord and they were like “WTF”.
[/quote]

ême problème. Reçu nouveau bouclier. Il n’a pas d’attribut leg, je ne peu pas l’extraire, la page d’extraction d’essence de bouclier est bloquée, je ne peu pas la faire défiler vers le bas… Et je ne peu pas équiper le bouclier.