Bug in becoming a Shadow with Akeba signet

Hi,

So here is my problem:
When I started quests to become a shadow, I got 2 Akeba signets and just before the last step to become a shadow (I had to talk with Mysterious patron in Assembly Hall), I sent 2 of my Akeba signets to my warclan at that time (that was my big mistake)… So, now i have a quest “Gathering Shadows - Talk to the Mysterious Patron”, but when i talk to him he just says that “Have you decided to join the Shadows? Remember, you cannot change this decision until the new Immortal has been chosen.” and nothing happens (I think that’s because I lost my Akeba signets)…
I tried to get the signets, but that quest doesn’t appear… Also, i can’t join the shadow lottery… I tried to ask players to give me the signet, but they can’t do that cause I’m almost a shadow and the game doesn’t allow them to do it… I even can’t become an Immortal… So, I’m really stuck!! I can’t find any way to solve this problem…
Please, help me, I’m desperate!!

4 Likes

Oh man, I have the exact same problem! Have you found a solution yet?

nope… i even wrote to technical support, but they couldn’t do anything and advised to make a topic here…

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Bug in becoming a Shadow with Akeba signet:

I have the sale problem but the client assistente do Notting for this. She direct my on the forum. But I see Notting to do in forum too. Who can help for this problema?

Im dealing with the same exact thing exept i was and still am in the Shadows and after the last update it said I’m an adventurer when i looked for shadow quests so i tried to join Shadows again and when i got there it said im already a Shadow. I did the Shadow lottery again and it wouldn’t take my signets because im (again) already a Shadow so i gave both signets to my clan leader. I can do Battlegrounds but i cant do Shadow quests, gain Shadow rank or any other Shadow events. All said and done I’m in your boat and can’t find any way to fix it. Im also finding it conveniently difficult to send a ticket to Blizzard. Tried 12 times and not one would send.

yep, same thing… i was the Shadow before the update and after it this bug occured, in the same way as yours… i hope tech support will do smth about it…

Same thing here and still dont see a solution

1 Like

Came here to write this as well, just in case, I’ll create a new thread, see if it works!

Finally, after the 3 season started, the problem has been solved.) I automatically became a shadow… At last, thanx all who made this happen!)

Had the same problem until today… now i could run the lottery again and got two new emblems. However, I’m stuck at the exact same point (joining the shadows) even though I have two emblems, I can only send them to my clan as I seem to already belong to the clan.

1 Like

I still having that error, no akeba token or lotery available, fix it!!!

1 Like

Ok now I gave my akeba to the Clan and Tadaa! My Clan is a Dark Clan now and I’m a shadow too. So maybe just go ahead and give your akebas to your clan or just join a Dark Clan to be able to make some Shadow Quests again.

1 Like

unfortunately, i still cant join the lottery or get the akebas in other way… but i can do quests and other shadow things)

1 Like

I have same issue but I left my old clan while they were in process of collecting signets to go from adventurer to shadow. Now it seems like I cannot join shadows even when others donate a signet to me.

1 Like

Although the details of how encountered this bug were a little different, and I’ll detail below, I got past this issue by clicking on the note icon that appears next to the becoming a shadow quest in the heads-up quest log on the left of the screen. Here the quest description appears and at the bottom it has a grey button and will say 0/1 Alena’s Signet. Clicking on the grey button started the whole shadow initiation quest over again and by the end it ended up working correctly.

I got in this situation by leaving my adventurer clan before we had completed the shadow clan conversion process of collecting Akeba’s Signets (30 in total I think). I had already gone through the shadow initiation quest line and donated my extra signet to converting the clan.

1 Like

same bug here, donated my 2 signet to the clan and now i`m stuck on the quest.

1 Like

I hv the exact same issue as you. I am also stuck as an adventurer.

1 Like

It’s the same for me, all seals are given, clan left and now nothing works anymore as far as the shadows are concerned. Wrote a ticket, gm couldn’t do anything and referred to the forum. Let’s see how long we have to wait until the problem is solved. :frowning:

Same problem here… Are you reading something Blizzard?? We can’t send any message to them :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey guys, look at the magnifying glass on the left next to the quest. Then the dialog window should open in which you should insert the coat of arms. Of course you don’t have one, I had the same problem. Just click in the box in which you should insert the coat of arms, then another window had to open in which you have the opportunity to join the shadows, you have to start everything from the beginning, every quest and also the shadow rank, but at least that’s the problem solved and you can play shadow of adventurer again. It just worked for me.