Bug hell 2 1/11 destructions end - bp guide

Me and other 2 friends are having this same issue, we can’t complete the guide, the Dungeon works fine for activities but dosn’t complete in the Guide Quest.
Tried to do as Warband etc., but nothing works.
If anyone know what to do I would be very glad.

Please fix this :frowning:

Edit: gramatical correction

4 Likes

Me and my clan are all having the same issue. At least 20 of us have tried doing this dungeon and none of us have got the complete in the guide. We also have tried doing warbands and completely pug but no success.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue. I can’t complete guide quest despite running Destructions End on Hell2 difficulty many many times. Also noted it isn’t giving me any activity points.

2 Likes

will they fix it eventually?

2 Likes

I just completed Destruction’s End on Hell II and the Guide still did not register that I completed it. :thinking:

2 Likes

I am experiencing this bug too

2 Likes

I am experiencing this problem too

2 Likes

I’m having this issue as well. Following for fixes.

2 Likes

I am experiencing this problem too

2 Likes

Just finished it twice this evening on Hell II… did not register :-/

2 Likes

I have the same exact issue!

Playing Immortal and I have a Guide activity to complete Destructions End on Hell II. I have completed this maybe fifteen times and it will not register as completed. I have done it as team leader, also as a team member. I’ve done it by selecting it from activities and by walking there in the map. I’ve also tried it on normal and Hell I just in case but it still won’t register as complete?

2 Likes

My husband and I are also having this issue, tried with warband, with looking for a group both through posts and the direct button, with joining a group from a post, groups from clan, groups from friends

2 Likes

You cannot do this with any warband members it seems. Do it alone with strangers. Worked for 2 of us in my warband.

2 Likes

I just completed it today (3 July 2022) without anyone in my Clan or Warband.

2 Likes

Same issue, and I put in a ticket to see if anyone had an answer. They were not helpful and directed me here :wink: I’m guessing they haven’t done anything to fix it yet…but I’ll give going with players other than warband or clan a shot, everything else has not worked so far.

Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does no one from blizzard respond or read these forums?

2 Likes

One would think so since customer service sent me here after I put in a ticket.

If it helps at all. I did the suggestion above. Find complete strangers to run Destruction’s End, not warband or clan mates. It worked for me. I finally have it checked off my guide.

2 Likes

Even after the Update today the issue still exists… but I only tried with clan members and/or friends…

2 Likes

Same issue. I was hoping the recent patch would fix it; it didn’t. I’ve done solo, group, full warband, clan, mobile, pc… every possible permutation of grouping to complete this guide quest. Joy.

Possible solution……this happened in another guide situation for me…
IF ANYONE IN YOUR GROUP HAS ALREADY COMPLETED THE GUIDE ITEM…ie “Complete Destruction’s End on Hell2”….it won’t give you credit.
Try getting a group together that all need the guide reward…

Good luck, hope it may work