BLZBNTBNA00000005 everyday killing my system

Whoops! Looks like something broke or crashed. Please try restarting the Battle.net app. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your computer.

Battle.net Agent Went to Sleep
BLZBNTBNA00000005

i get this everyday, and when i do my 8K build goes to poopoo, and nothing the article says will do anything, ive done it all a dozen times, i update mysystem everyday, addons also, my windows updates, my card, the BIOS, absolutely everything is done, this should not be happening but whe ni got windows 11 it started, can someone please for the love of god help me stop this crash, or give me a workaround, anything, i even tryed useing the BETA and it still happens, like come on man, please someone has to know something :joy:

4 Likes

I have had this same issue. @blizzard… figure it out… I always have to delete the launcher and reinstall. This only works for like 3 days and then the issue returns

1 Like

i get this everyday, and when i do my 8K build goes to poopoo, and nothing the article says will do anything, ive done it all a dozen times, i update mysystem everyday, addons also, my windows updates, my card, the BIOS, absolutely everything is done

I am curious to know, do people have Game First VI or similar to that app? Friend of mine had that running and as soon as we closed that out, Bnet started work and doing updates.
This app is from Asus and came with is ROG MB.

2 Likes

I know it may not work for everybody but updating my drivers and then restarting my computer worked just fine, was having this issue for a few hours trying to Pre-Load COD.

here to say that ive been having this exact same issue . its driving me absolutely bonkers.

Unplug you router WIFI plug it back in and everything is back to normal.

Hey, I have the same issue. Running Windows 11. thought that was the issue… Now i see other people going crazy over this… Is there a resolution or solution ??

same issue… it kills my internet connection on my pc. I’ve played a total of 6 games in 2 days without something going wrong.

if i found one out, by a reply or some other way, ill let everyone know for sure

Having the same issue but on a MacBook, haven’t been able to login for a week

I’m currently having the same issue, please send help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.