BLZBNTBGS80000021 - cannot login

Same issue friends can connect I cant, maybe make an official post somewhere (twitter etc.)

1 Like

Have same issues, is that mean that i will have access to shadowlands beta? :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah logging in as NA works for me too, must be the EU servers.

1 Like

I cannot connect either

1 Like

Same here.

I was disconnected from MW Warzone mid game due to connection lost, and was not able to go back online within battle.net.

The retries did not help. I performed all the actions recommended here and they did not help as well: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/116234

I was using the same laptop, the same wifi, IP and settings as always, nothing had changed. Never used a VPN or anything like that.

1 Like

allready a blue post replied. they’re working on it

1 Like

Same issue here! any news?

1 Like

fix the battlenet servers ffs

1 Like

same problem. the funny thing: my girlfriend which sits 1 meter near me can login. Both PC are within the same LAN. For her it works, for me not?!

2 Likes

I have the exact same situation. I would understand if it was for everyone, not just random accounts

1 Like

I think it’s all the best players getting the issue. :wink:

5 Likes

same here, tryed to log in NA and i got in but when i started any game connection problem. and i also tryed to check on my phone and the app couldnt connect at all, even using mobile data. so it has nothing to do with my wifi or anyone els wifi with there similar case.

1 Like

It has to do with the account, because other account can login from my computer.

1 Like

Same problem with BLZBNTBGS80000021, 3006, EU

1 Like

we have the exact same situation… but I logged in with NA server and used the same for Warzone

1 Like

you have to change region for the game as well before starting it

1 Like

Cant change for wow tho :frowning:

1 Like

Cant log in Battle.net app :frowning:

1 Like

I have the same problem and battle net is also minimalized on the bottom of the screen and i cant get it up :frowning:

ik right it be stupid if that was the only the option

1 Like