BLZBNTBGS000003F8 Error while playing COD Black Ops and Warzone

I’ve been getting this issue in Warzone and COD Black Ops Cold War. Whenever I try to play a game I would get disconnected mid way through losing all the PROGRESSION I made during the small play time I get. I’ve tried tons of fixes from youtube and reddit and none have helped at all. Contacting Activision is useless as their site just provides basic suggestion and doesn’t even let you get in contact with an actual person…

Error Code: BLZBNTBGS000003F8

If anyone at Blizzard could just provide a fix or just relay this to Activision PLEASE do so. This is getting very frustrating and I’ve been just contemplating on giving up on this product.

4 Likes

If when you drop from CoD your launcher also disconnects, that’s an issue that Bliz is investigating. You can add yourself and the requested info to this thread .

If you are only dropping from CoD but nothing else, that needs to be taken up with Activision’s Support .

I have the same error along with thousands of other players.
It seems that the two companies are ignoring this!

1 Like

I also replied to your thread, but the gist of it is:

If your disconnects involve both CoD and the Battlenet launcher, I provided a link above to a thread where Bliz is actively collecting info for their investigation.

If it’s just CoD that’s disconnecting, then that’s something only Activision can help with, even if their help is lacking. Bliz just doesn’t have access to the underlying workings of other developer’s/publisher’s games.

Now suddenly having the same problem. BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

BL4D3SK1,

That’s a different error code than the topic of this thread. I see you made your own thread which you’ll want to use for your specific issue.

1 Like

Thank you for replying, but Activision Support is practically useless as customers like myself are unable to actually get into contact with a member of their support team. All they leave us with is a message box to “submit” our problems and that’s it. Is there anyway Blizzard Support could relay this to Activision’s support team since there is probably a high volume of incidents like this occurring with other customers?

Yeah, unfortunately that’s what I’m hearing around here. :frowning:

Are you having disconnection issues as well? If so, is the Blizzard launcher also disconnecting (either at the same time or not)?

If so, that’s something that Bliz is investigating. There’s a thread that they are monitoring that you can find here. They have a series of steps to try to see if anything helps. If not, there’s a special log file they’d like you to email in for the engineers to look at as part of their investigation.

However, if you are only disconnecting from CoD (and not the launcher), unfortunately you’re at the mercy of what ever support Activision has.

1 Like

No I’m not really having any other disconnection issues regarding the Blizzard launcher. I appreciate the responses though. Thank you!

Hopefully Activision can get this problem fixed soon…

1 Like

woops my bad Leviathan. I fixed my issue by reinstalling. This issue here also happened to me I believe. I think the latest windows update (20H2) failing, and my killer nic e2200 software updating, had something to do with all this.

tech support does absolutely nothing. You fix one problem and then BOOM another problem!!! Blizzard servers could possibly be the worst ever lmao. And yeah ik ur response will be, “you posted in here to be toxic”.!!! 100% i did, you guys do nothing for us. thank you for ur support.