Blzbntagt00000bb8

I have read this article and have done everything listed in order to try to fix my Overwatch installation and I have even gone into the depths of my computer to delete everything blizzard related and reinstall the blizzard app from scratch but nothing helped. If anyone is able to help me with this issue it would be a major help. Thank you for your time.

I’m having the same error whenever I try to update World of Warcraft as well, I’ve tried all the recommended steps and nothing has worked.

Hey Genji,

Would it be possible to try creating a new admin account? This will help ensure the problem isn’t related to a corrupted user profile.

So this happens to me alot recently and the fix I have found is to ensure the game is not running. This also means (for some reason) a process called World of Warcraft/Overwatch voice proxy… end task on this process and the game will update again.

3 Likes

QuikDagger’s Reponse: This worked for my WOW game when it said I couldnt update due to a bad file. I went into task manager and found voice proxy, ended program and now its updating and I can play again in game. Thank you

2 Likes

Glad to hear that what I found is also working for you!

I have tried that, but voice proxy isnt running under task manager yet I am still getting the same problem.

(not to mention I’ve tried everything under tech support)

Ive uninstalled battlenet and even World of Warcraft a few times, now I am stuck at the Home screen for battle net because I can’t even install the “update” for WOW to launch it.

Any ideas?

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.