Hej ha ja jad lo rla lej

Hera se ta to to led rad sej

4 Likes

im in the same boat. i have been massively abused be the community in OW and have been banned bcus after 7 minutes of relentless death threats and legit hate crimes i spoke out before leaving chat about how if they keep telling people to kill themselves that blizzard will uninstall their account… i was subsequently banned for saying “uninstall” and “doing nothing to prevent this”

2 Likes

I agree wiht you on this.

There are a lotmof trash players in SC II now because the game is free…

My goodness some players were so noob using ghost unit and built almost nothing else and turned back and say I was a noob cursing and judging when I had a huge army and won the game. He played like a noob focusing on just his ghost unit and has nothing else…

Man dumb people think they are smart

I was nice enough to let it go…

Blizz, you need to do so,ething about this… stop intoxicating children’s lives because of trash players…

I don’t mind you making the game free when I paid $40 for it years ago but you need to ban people with bad behaviors which can intoxicate other people ruining and destroying other people’s experiences and cause all kind of mental problems…

Hey you guys… let’s take pictures of the screens next time and provide evidence of what they did and say in the chat…

I a, very very angry and mad about the trash players because the game is free… I should have took puctures and reported them here!!! I hate it so so much… I hate those trash who play the games for free when I paid for it and got abused by the…

I hope I will not get banned like you guys when I a, the victim…

Blizzard does not accept screenshots as proof as they can be altered. Naming and shaming (calling out) people on the forums is also against the Code of Conduct.

If you need to report someone use the in-game right click report tools.

Please avoid necro bumping threads about other games, especially when you are giving misinformation.

Huh? I thought this forum is Support Site section to complain about experiences about support.

What misinformation and why did you say that I was trying to bump the thread in such a bad way… What is Necro Bumping and who are you.

You do not sound like a human and are you a robot…

1 Like

I already explained that. You bumped the thread to tell people to do things that violate the rules. Read my post.

It means to post in an old thread to push it up to the top of the forum without having anything constructive to say. You provided advice that would not be helpful to others and could get them in trouble with the forum mods.

I provided the correct information.

That is up to blizzard if activision will succeed or not.

A wise man takes advises and i do not think i provide misinformation.

I believe my comment is relevant to the forum “Support Site Feedback”

I wrote my comment stating my feedback about the support that Blizz gives to make the gaming community safe, healthy, nice, and not toxic…

People are being bullied and you say misinformation…

Very evil…

You are telling people do something that will get them suspended from the forums by the moderators. It is against the rules to post the names of people here.

The forums are NOT a means to report people. That has to be done in game. Telling people to post here to report is false information.

Again…

Reports are done IN GAME only. Right click and report.

Posting names on the forums will get you suspended.

Blizzard does not accept screen shots because they can be edited and faked.

Blizz needs to make Miss heetah nicer and easier… you are driving your customers away…

She is very cold, emotionless, no feeling, and incredibly evil. She has absolutely so sympathy, no mercy, and she is ruthless and so much…

Make her nicer (:slight_smile:
I feel bad for her as she works night and day day and night and people are treating her badly and she is very very lonely all on her own and by herself (: