Blizzard "Game Masters" not doing their jobs

This is what i received after attempting to appeal a wrongful silencing of my account, i don’t use profanity in any chat and i am definitely not toxic or rude. In fact i barely use in game chat because everyone i play with we use voice communication so there is no reason to even use blizzards chat services. However i recently had a clan of people who i didnt want to let Leech from me in a game. The person that i didnt want to help flat out calls me a **** and says hes going to have his clan report me. Within 10 minutes of that i get silenced and now cant play my game.

This is a joke i want even one incident of my breaking the EULA to be shown to me because i know it doesnt exist the “Game Master” just swept it by without even looking into it this is really upsetting that you have employees that dont actually handle your tickets and instead just go with a copy pasted response.

Dear Craig,

Issue ID: #71516710

A Game Master resolved your ticket, and left the following response:

Hey there Craig,

I took a moment to look over everything and I can confirm our findings here. This penalty is in place due to continued chat violations over a certain period of time and this just happened to be the straw that broke the camel’s back. Remember that continuous unhelpful, rude, or overall toxic comments can lead to suspensions and silences, not just what would be considered swear words.

This silence will not be reversed or shortened. During this time, you may also see certain game restrictions as well. Keep in mind that the duration of these penalties will continue to increase if this behavior persists. Please take a moment to review our End User License Agreement

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in our games. Thank you for respecting our position.

If you continue to experience issues, you can reopen this ticket. If you have a new or separate issue, please submit a new ticket.

Make sure you complete our survey to let us know how we did.

Regards,
Blizzard Support

3 Likes

Buddy, other Blizzard employees also told you this. I was banned from the competition and said I sold gold to upset the balance of the game. Then I appealed. Blizzard said it reviewed. Then I violated the user agreement, which is the most helpless explanation I have ever seen. Although I am Asian, the Asians have done nothing wrong.

1 Like

Nalimua

Greetings,

Your account is currently being under review. Once the investigation is complete, we’ll followup with you via email. We do appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.
Status: Resolved World of Warcraft® Ticket Number: US71526546

Not listed here
Status: Resolved Account, App, & Shop Ticket Number: US71560874
2 hours ago
Adventurer
My account has been closed
But I don’t think I really did anything wrong
41 minutes ago
Adventurer
I would like to ask some questions
Why is my account closed
38 minutes ago
A portion of this ticket was merged from US71560105.
22 minutes ago
Gekintia
Greetings.

As we have already reviewed this penalty, we will not provide any additional reviews at this time.

Have a nice day.
21 minutes ago
This ticket was marked as Resolved.

1 Like

Sorry to hear Combat,

Blizzard does not investigate, they use AI to decide and afterwards the answer you get back is from an automated template.

I’ve got the exact same answer couple of times.
They are a huge joke to todays gaming-industry and they are embarrising their previous earning, the name of Blizzard.

I’m sorry to say but the system they use is so wrong.
You are banned because some other players didn’t like you, so they used the power of numbers and reported you.

And the number wins, even though they are so wrong so many times.
This is a state whole countries end up with, and Blizzard is doing the exact same.
The most common consequence is a downfall or a so called revolution.
It’s happening right in front of Blizzard but since they dont read what we write they will never fix it.

I’ve been Blizz since 90’s, i truly loved it and the company and the enviroment, the culture and the games, now I hate it.

Blizzard surley knows how to not listen or react.

/Vin

2 Likes