Blizzard bans the autistic

My Autistic son (he is also non-verbal) has been banned from WoW till Nov! When I put a support ticket the Customer Support Rep marks it resolved and won’t hear me out on the issues this is causing, and this happens shortly after getting 180 day game pass. If no one understands, when my son tries to open the game and he can’t do anything it triggers him to start screaming and sometimes bite himself. This is one of he very few things he can do to keep him calm. I can’t even find a live chat to try and talk this out.

What did he do to get banned?

customer service said he used invulnerability cheats. Since my son doesn’t talk I truly don’t know what happened.

Perhaps friends from his school influenced him into trying those. Does he only play MMORPGs? There are a few out there that might catch his interest.

Blizzard will never explain exactly why an account has been banned. I’ve been trying to get unbanned myself to no avail lately.

Blizzard stopped helping out because they can’t (lack of tools, education and leadership)
They only make you buy new game and that’s how Blizz roll 2020.

Do not even try to get support because their autoforms will answer you back and you never ever get help, only the answer, buy a new game.

It’s so backward and ugly and misleading so many kind people who just wanna play games. This industry does not wanna listen to you I’m afraid. It’s a lost cause.

Either buy new game or stop contributing these industries so we can turn this to the better ways in near future.

/Vind

1 Like