Blizzard App has white paper icon instead of blizzard logo

When I click on the blizzard icon in my taskbar, it doesn’t open the app on that icon. It opens a new icon that is just a white paper.

I’ve tried re-installing the app. I’ve tried deleting the shortcut and manually re-creating it. I still get the paper icon.

I tried opening a ticket, but all that happened was I was redirected here.

1 Like

Having the same issue. I hear sound but game wont leave the icon tray. It looks like a sheet of paper. I have reinstalled diablo 6 times last evening, No change. I’ve tried from within the folder and still no change. I have done just about everything to get the game to load. Game ran fine last I used it, 2days ago. I play regularly, on most days , never a problem like this in all the years Diablo 3 has existed. Do we ever get help here? sure would like to think so.

Yah, the desktop tray icon is a white sheet of paper, functionality of the program has not been impacted though.

Exit program. Delete your current desktop shortcut. Look for your battlenet install folder. While in your battle.net folder look for battle.net.exe , right-click drag the icon to your desktop and select create shortcut, now when the program opens it should have the correct icon in the taskbar. The shortcut can be renamed to whatever you wish it should be on the desktop after creating and it will still function.