Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

I tried to switch to the Standard Version of the app. Won’t download and switch… Sigh I’m stuck trying to wake up the Bliz agent!

Error code:
77632ad8-0caf-40ef-96c2-28d02d97fb83
This what I get…its not on my end so…is this going to be fixed sometime soon?

yea same problem. You can go to “program files (X86) /wow” and instead of clicking on launcher you just click “wow” or “wow classic” It got me into the log in screen, but for some reason it doesn’t recognize my account, or I just forgot my password.

same problem here.

Hello Blizz anyone can help us out?

1 Like

garbage client and servers… just put modern warfare on steam… LIKE WHO TF IS BLIZZARD AGENT?

2 Likes

Same problem here.
Tried Reinstalling several times.
I scanned for currently downloaded COD:Warzone but it gives me an update option.
when i click update its just stuck on Waiting.
and when i restart launcher It gives me this “Attempting to wake up blizzard” message.
GET IT FIXED!!!

same problem here this is the worst application i have ever used in my life bullsht says my app is attempting to wake up. BLIZZARD FIX YOUR SHT OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!

2 Likes

yeah same issue tried everything previously stated the warzone servers are very lagged and my blizzard app is waking up to

So I just logged into classic WoW. I opened the file location, opened the classic folder and launched the application WoWclassic. You will have to log in with email and password but I got on.

1 Like

Yep also happening to me - Tried all combinations of: reinstalling battle.net launcher, closing blizzard agents and deleting %programdata% cache, getting latest windows update.
Either buggy launcher update or Microsoft broke something, seems like many people having the same issue.

Down for me too. It looks like it’s on Blizzard’s end and not ours.

You can still play the games.
Look for the game file [switcher]
Inside the game folders you want to play.
It’s the command to open the actual game.
Example.
Sc2switcher
Should be in the support folder

Nice season start( Diablo3 ) Thx.

Same issue here. I’m only having issues with Battlenet since I first used it to play Blackout IV. Not seeing progress but decline since. Please guys allow us to play all your new releases on Steam instead of making us hate you for a launcher…

Run the setup file again, it will update the app before launching it so it won’t get stuck like the piece of crap it is.

“Run as Administrator” worked for a friend of mine.

This happened to me too!

lo mismo bro, necesito ayuda