Black ops cold war .Error code:Bravo 433 Invisible Wolf

Same issue (PC, Germany) since yesterday.
2 PCs on the same Router - 1 is okay, 1 isn’t working.
I tried every possible solution I could find - same error.

Since yesterday 10.04.2023, I am getting the same error Bravo 433 Invisible Wolf on my pc from Turkey connecting to Europe server. Noting that there is no error while connecting to Warzone! Hope Blizzard fix it quickly.

2 Likes

also same problem from day 9. Blizzard and Activision , have not solved so far
Write to him too

Try using VPN, friends. I’ve been able to play the game by connecting to NordVPN Germany servers.

not willing to register a service to play a game which sould run without it - hardly a solution.

I have it, too on XBox, fix it please because MW2 and VANGUARD are both boring.

Same, i have the same problem with the login.

Same here. I’ve tried hard and soft restarting my xbox, uninstalling/reinstalling the game, signing in on another account…etc. Nothing has helped

Having the same issue for the last 2 days. Any resolution?

I (Germany) and my friend (Turkey) have been getting this same error for the past 2 days. Could anyone confirm whether this is limited to battle.net client only or is it the same for the Steam version?

1 Like

Same problem here.I cant get in the game.

Same probem here as well. (Hungary)
I tried multiple times from PC via Battlenet but it doesn’t work.
Please resolve this issue.

2 Likes

Same in Uk :-/ hopefully they will solvet out soon

Same for me, I can open the game but then this stupid errorcode appears. like, who tf even got the glorious idea of creating such a stupid errorcode? I just wanted to play Call of Duty after a day at work :frowning:

2 Likes

Eille blizzard, sortez vous les doigts du cul et arranger ce problème. Gogogo gang d imcompétent

1 Like

Ce problème n’est pas du ressort de Blizzard, mais plutôt de Activision.

Je trouve triste que toi, ainsi que tes voisins d’en haut, n’ayez pas consulté le post de Blizzard épinglé au haut de ce forum… ni même cet article d’assistance qui explique la portée de l’assistance disponible auprès de Blizzard.

I m playing from bulgaria, i don’t know if my issue is the same of you, but since 2 days i cannot even open mw 2019 nor mw2 nor warzone 1 and 2, i got black screen after startup and i must kill the app from task manger. I tried several things that didn’t work: clearing %appdata% temp, verifying game files, uninstall bnet, set all exes as admin and other compatibility stuff, flush dns. I m using windows 11. I tried even to set the affinity to some cores and to decrease the process priority. Nothing worked.

I have found a solution!

I have a ps5 and found this has worked so i guess it should work on xbox too. If you go to settings and change the language to Italian it lets you on the servers.

3 Likes

Limitations with Blizzard Support for Activision titles.
In regards to Activision, we only handle the distribution of the game client for Activision. We will assist with anything related to the desktop application and anything with the game client that involves purchasing, activating, downloading/installing and launching. Anything that occurs after you can press the play button is going to be addressed through the Activision support portal: Support Options | Activision Support

Do feel free to try any community provided solutions from this thread before reaching out to Activision Support.