Black Friday Sale for warcraft 3

I have been waiting patiently for warcraft 3 reforged to go on sale and I am a little shocked it isn’t included in the black friday sale.

Its been out for almost a whole year and has yet to go on sale.

With the initial poor reception I feel not many people will buy it at full price but if it goes on sale I feel you will end up selling more. I think some who got refunds initially will buy it again if it is on sale.

Thanks, that’s my suggestion.

2 Likes

I am also shocked, and I would also buy it at a discounted price.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been waiting for a sale on Reforged myself. Nobody’s going to buy the game at full price because of its awful reputation but I guess that Blizzard gave up on the game and won’t even have the game on sale.

2 Likes

Same as you guys… i cant belive that this game dont get any discount :s
Im still waiting until it gets some. Im very disappointed :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t know why I can’t post on that other forum, but maybe is more visible here the request

1 Like

I came here for exactly this - I have no idea why it’s not on sale. I’m pretty sure they’d make bank on this title; of which I’ve heard no interest of anybody paying full price for.

That’s because nobody wants to pay full price for this unfinished mess of a game. This should be half its price at most if you ask me.

Hopefully this game will be on sale during the week of Christmas.

New sale and WC3:R isn’t included. :expressionless:

You can be waiting forever as it’s probably never going to happen.

You could be waiting forever as it’s probably never going to happen…

Seeing as how they waited to give Alliance a high elf appearance until the game really started failing hard, we probably won’t get a WC3 RF sale until the company files bankruptcy.