Battle.net won't log in

Hi,
I’m trying to log in on a new computer (an M1 iMac). My login works for the website, but whenever the battle.net app tries to log in, I get an error

Could not log in to Battle.net.
More help: BLZBNTBNA00000A8D (1310)
• Some games and features may not be
available.
• You may be prompted to log in again when
playing a game.

I feel like I’m going in circles, anyone got any suggestions?

1 Like

Hey there!

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us with those details. This specific error typically indicates a problem with the connection to our server, but it can also be caused by an issue with the privacy settings associated with your Battle.net account. Be sure to visit your Battle.net Account Settings and ensure that all information is filled and correct.

If the error persists, can you temporarily test an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot or VPN? This will help us quickly determine whether the issues are network-related.

If the issue is resolved when using an alternate network, at that point we can be sure that the issue is isolated to the primary network. In these situations, ultimately we can only recommend contacting the Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance determining what is causing the issue to occur on that specific network. They might need to adjust network-level security/firewall settings or temporarily replace the network devices in your home to narrow it down further.

If you have no luck, submit a ticket so that our team can dig into the issue further.