Battle.net Mobile App on iOS - Cannot login (Line's Full error)

Hey all,

As the title says…i cannot login into the Battle Net Mobile app on my iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13.5.1
Once i put in my credentials ,i will get the following error:

Line’s Full - We’re currently experiencing an unusually high amount of traffic. We’ll get you in when we can, so please try again later!

I have tried to login via 4G mobile connection and via my home Wi-Fi and i have the same issue.
Also via desktop over the same Wi-Fi connection i am able to connect on the web version.

Region: Europe

Is there a known issue? what is going on?

This issue has been resolved on iOS. Please retry logging into the application and let us know if you’re running into any other issues. We’re still investigating the issue on Android, and progress can be tracked in the pinned forum post.

1 Like

Hey Ursavus, yes i can confirm that now the app is working! thx for the support and for the updates!

Lok’tar ogar

1 Like

Obviously it hasn’t been fixed as it’s happening on two of my phones. Can’t log in thru the app at all.

I’m still having this issuse

1 Like

Logged out or eat and came back and battlenet wont connect. On iOS was on earlier without issues.

Same issue still not fixed lines full. iPhone 11 iOS 15.5. Tried multiple times the past couple days and nothing.

Same issue. Get line full error. Please fix. It’s been having issues for a week

I am having the same thing keep saying line full

I am having the same issuse, trying to login for 3 days now

Howdy everyone,

Reports of this issue have died down. If you are continuing to have the issue please let us know.

I am still having this problem.
Asia Account
Location Hong Kong

I’m having this issue

I’m having this issue right now

1 Like

Cannot login on android

Having the same issue Iphone 11

I am still having an issue with the app. It will not load the social tab. I just have a black screen with Grey “chat” lines. I can not see my friends or any messages

Hey I’m having this issue also. I’ve deleted the app like 5 times. And restarted my phone. Hasn’t worked :frowning: iPhone 8plus with the latest updates. Friends list, chats, groups. All show up as black and it looks like it’s trying to refresh the chats with a line going vertical back and forth. I don’t have any problems on my laptop just my iPhone. I still get the alerts when my favorites log on and I can reply to their chats I just can’t see what they have said in the app or my reply. So frustrating!

My log in doing it rn , what do I do?

iOS version 16.1.2, iPhone 12 Pro Max, this issue still consistently occurs. I haven’t been able to log in at all. I’m logged in to reply, so clearly I can log in from Safari.