Battle.net is not working

It shouldnt but dont take my word for it :smiley: I dont want to be responsible for your need of downloading additional 100GB of CoD :DD

2 Likes

exactly the same in Germany

1 Like

I guess now we patiently wait for the tech guys to wake up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Imagine paying money for a game thatā€™s down for 1/3 of the timeā€¦ Canā€™t log into Blizzard. Kicked me out of Cod on the final circleā€¦

1 Like

They should move it over to steam. Blizzard sucks

1 Like

haha thanks. I canā€™t risk that :d

Yeh same here, the weird behavior of the app not opening from tray is just a side effect of this. And probably bug.

Login servers for the battle net seems down.
Portugal (Letā€™s go Blizzard! :smiley: )

2 Likes

Same problem for my brother and me from Germany

1 Like

20 mins gone and still canā€™t connect. (Turkey)

3 Likes

Tryied to open Heroes of the storm trough right clicking the mini icon on system tray.

After second log in there has been a messaged displayed saying ā€œThere is an outage in Blizzard servicesā€

same. Ukraine.
battle net only in tray and dont respond

Yes Same here While playing Cod it threw me out from the game and battle .net louncher doesnt show its self. (Turkey)

the same in europeā€¦sucks

reinstalled battlenetā€¦ same errorā€¦ as you guys with same stuff, cant get ui to showā€¦ and games wont start in system trayā€¦ Germany

1 Like

Not working here either. Uk. Got it to open COD earlier but kept telling me I couldnā€™t login. Now wont even open anything

Same issue. Guess now all we can do is wait ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Hi I was in game ā€œWarzoneā€ got kicked with the typical error and tried every trick ā€œcommand lineā€, ā€œdeleting cacheā€, ā€œkilling processesā€ etcā€¦ Nothing. I start the blizzard launcher and its working in my system icon tray but nothing else happens

Same issue here, icon is present in the system tray, i can only open the settings frame. When i run WoW and try to log in manually it instantly disconnects meā€¦

1 Like

Looks like only Europe have issue.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks. Iā€™m sure that thatā€™s helpful and constructive right now.
Anything else youā€™d like to get out of your system?

2 Likes