Battle.net crash at lunch

what can i do?

tell me all the step not just delete temp and program data and uninstall…

battle net lunch after 10try to open it

Hey AlexC91,

Have you tried closing all other programs or temporarily uninstalling antivirus software? Are you getting any error codes? Can we get a DxDiag to get this further investigated?

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.

3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.

4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save

5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.

It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

https://easyupload.io/whib2t
i close all other programs, i have a big white window to send an raport to blizzard the error code change ever time but it sturt like “the application encounter an unexpected error” and some report id, but it change after each lunch. but it is the same problem. didn t start…
i disable antivirus 2, i have windows 10 and i have windows antivirus.
i try to delete temp and, data program and reinstal the client, and nothing

Hey AlexC91,

It looks like there is a problem when using the AMD driver:

P1: Battle.net.exe
P2: 1.20.3.11914
P3: 5e692548
P4: atidxx32.dll

In this case, I would suggest reinstalling the AMD driver. First uninstall the AMD driver by using the third party driver remover DDU. You can find a guide on using this program here. After this, pick up the latest driver from here.

ty, i hope this will work, but will see.

i replay when i done

update: i download ddu i run it twice to be sure, after i download from your link driver. work fine if amd driver it is uninstall but when i install it after restart battle net did not work. same problem, what can i do next :frowning:
i try as administrator and enter -dx9 command line… still nothing

We’ve gotten some similar reports of problems with the AMD drivers causing crashes of the app. Can you try the steps Caterpepi suggests in this thread?

i will try and come with an update. ty!

i can’t, now sims to crash dx9, and game crush to. exit after 1min.