Battle.net App on Apple Silicon Macs

I’m curious as to whether or not there’s an ETA on an Apple Silicon native (and/or Universal Binary 2) version of the Battle.net app for Mac. You guys were phenomenal with getting day one support for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, but have since remained completely silent on all other games and supporting applications.

I’m not holding my breath for new things like Diablo II: Resurrected, Diablo IV, or Overwatch 2 to come out for the Mac, but one would assume that we’d at least get some kind of word about whether or not pre-existing Mac games are making the transition and a rough timeline. It’d certainly be nice to find this out while Intel Macs are still being sold!

I honestly don’t get that they did WOW and for example not Diablo 3. I suppose they did WOW as it brings in some money and they could justify it.

I think however it is a mistake that they do not do the new Diablos at least. Perhaps the Mac market share needs to rise more…

I guess I probably need to get a PS5 if I can find one as I don’t want to go back to Windows.