Battle.net App not auto connecting my activision account in game

Battle.net App not auto connecting my activision account in game. So yesterday the game kicked me off for the maintenance and today i get on and the battle.net app is not linking my activision account to the game. so it says i need an activision account to play the game. I am pretty sure that is not how the login from battle.net is suppose to work because I have never before had to enter my activision to play codmw to play from battle.net. what do i do to fix this! it is extremely annoying

Ive been getting this error plenty and i cant figure it out. Is it saying that your phone number is already in use?

well, now my bnet is connecting to a newly created account and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to change my account to my ps4 linked account, at this moment I can’t play codmw on my account that i prefer to play. I don’t know what you mean by phone number being in use. my ps4 is broke so i cant even log on there to see if my only codmw account I used is even still there. but I am pretty sure this is on blizzard app end.

Howdy Pow,

We aren’t able to assist with account issues over the forums so I would suggest creating a support ticket to discuss this situation with customer service.