Battle.net app is unavoidable trash

The battle.net app has become useless before COVID19 outbreak.
It would report false errors, wouldn’t be able to connect to blizzard servers, update for no reason and so on in a very random nature…
I have been logging in using wow.exe ever since. Now there is a game maintenance patch that I need to download to play (wow51900223 servers incompatible error), but I can’t because the battle.net app is not working no matter what I do!
IT’S BEEN OVER 4 MONTHS PEOPLE
WAKE UP!!!

4 Likes

Returning customer, hot trash is right. Since back in the days of Starcraft 1, still garbage. Wouldn’t use you if you weren’t the only option for some games. Give up and just let Steam take some of the profit, at least you wouldn’t have customers complaining about the trash launchers you make.

1 Like

Seriously I’m a scripter not a developer and I could make better launchers than this… whoever you hired to develop it needs to be fired.

5 Likes

I just wanted to take a load off and this thing keeps getting in the way! I just want to play a quick game offline like i used too but if i launch a game without being on the internet, it can’t find the f’n installation!!! I dare not reinstall coz the game is now the size of my entire data cap! I have to vent! battle.net is trash!

1 Like