Battle net crashes laptop wireless card

I am in the exact same boat as this user down to the computer model, and every reset, rollback, and re-download in the world to my own hardware has not solved the underlying issue of Battle.net being absolutely laughable.
My internet goes out every single time i even launch the application, so updating CoD etc. is out of the question. Every other device connected to my router functions perfectly fine so this issue is localized to my one device running blizzard. Even a re-install of windows did not solve the issue.
I haven’t been able to play for the last few weeks and I’m more than happy to pay for and play other companies’ games that run without a fuss.

Hey, MustacheRide! The problem with the internet going out is due to a bandwidth issue. Restarting the computer or flushing the DNS should temporarily fix the issue.

Most of the time, this problem is caused by the mitigation settings on the home network. Try checking for these settings on the home network and disabling any that are enabled.

• QoS (Quality of Service)
  • WMM (Wireless Multimedia)
  • UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)

The settings for these can vary from depending on the device model. It’s not something that we help with directly because the settings and locations can vary. The router manufacturer or Internet Service Provider (if the router/modem was provided by them) can help look for these settings.

If it doesn’t seem to be related to the mitigation settings, then it’s likely a bandwidth issue on the home network, which would explain why reinstalling Windows wouldn’t fix the problem.