Banned on forum account

My account was temporary suspended it said but the end date was 3020 my account was hit after talking about a character in overwatch apparently the bot thinks that’s inappropriate and goes off what community thinks and it also said my overwatch account on xbox was suspended but I couldn’t figure out if it’s the same end date. It’s really unfair how the community can get me banned for some bs , I have spent a lot of time on that account now it’s gone due to the community being toxic

This forum is for issues installing Classic Blizzard games like Diablo 2 and Warcraft 2.

Your issue is with Overwatch. If you wish to appeal a suspension you can do so via ticket.

Posting about game account actions or forum account actions is against the forum code of conduct so keep that in mind.

Suspensions and outright bans are based off moderator review of reported chat. The chat rules are not covered by the ESRB rating and are subject to Blizzard’s policies as per the EULA. The forum code of conduct gives a pretty good idea how family friendly you need to be Blizzard Support - Forum Code of Conduct

If you would not say it in a mixed group with kids, elders, strangers, don’t do so in public groups online. Keep it to your friends who you know are comfy with it.

Again, you can appeal and ask about the end date. Sometimes though the message may say suspension, but it is in fact so long a suspension it is actually a ban. It depends on what you did and how many past infractions you have.

As a note - there is an issue with some Blizzard in-game suspensions not ending on the date they are supposed to. That would be a BUG and you would want to say “Impacted by bug not ending suspension on listed date”.

That does not sound like you have the same issue though.