Automated Move Is not working

I’m stuck in a freefall. I opened a ticket and was told to do the automated move. This keeps giving me an “Oops! Something went wrong!” error and tells me to open a ticket to have the game master move me. In the meantime, the ticket I had opened was closed, and now you want a survey.

I need help getting my character moved.

Hey Grawp,

Since the automated system didn’t work, you can reopen the initial ticket and explain that the automated system threw an error. A GM should be able to help out. If the initial ticket is the one that is closed (I’m not sure which ticket you are talking about), you may have to submit a new one. Here’s a link to the manual ticket for stuck characters:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

Also, since this is WoW issue, you’ll want to post on the WoW forums if you’re looking for any further advice/guidance. Specifically, you can post in the Customer Support forum.

Closing this thread since this is a World of WarCraft issue as mentioned by Leviathan. The Classic Technical Support forums are only to troubleshoot technical issues for our Classic games, such as Diablo II, that can be resolved through troubleshooting. For additional information, please feel free to read our welcome thread.