As soon as i login battl.net wont bring to screen details inside please hlep

Hey guys i click the icon the login screen pops up i login then when i login the battlenet icon shows up in bottom taskbar . However no screen actually pops up for anything. I cant bring up downloads, social, shop or anything. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Hey ieatbabies42,

If you see the app in the task bar, this typically indicates that the app is running but something is blocking the app from working correctly. First, it’s often a good step to do a clean reinstall of the app:

1. Uninstall the Blizzard app

2. Next press Windows Key + R and enter the following locations and delete any Battlenet and Blizzard folders in each location:
    • %LOCALAPPDATA%
    • %APPDATA%
    • %TEMP%
    • %PROGRAMDATA%

3. Finally go ahead and reinstall the app from here. Make sure you run as Admin.

After that, try closing all other programs, update Windows and the video driver and temporarily uninstall any antivirus software you may have installed. You can always reinstall it again once this is resolved.

thank you for your recommendation! When i try to reinstall it says failed-network error any idea? I disabled my antivirus and deleted everything you told me to

You can try the steps listed here.