Are the D2 Servers getting a D-Dos attack?

OK, so my game crashes around 12am EST I’m playing on US West Softcore Ladder though. I try to log back in, it says " Only one CD key can be used at a time"
I’m thinking what ? temp ban ? IDK so I wait 2 hours, try to log back in … same shizzle. OK, so I have other comps with their own keys, so I log in on one, I get into the account ( miracles happen sometimes ) LAWL … Try to make a game … Says you are 1453 in line to make a game, OK … let it run down, trys to make and fails, and no games are running to join. WTF is going on anyone know ?

4 Likes

They’ll probably tell us what happened after they fix it after an indeterminate amount of time… you know, because it’s really helpful to know what the problem WAS after it’s solved -_- Activision is great at after-the-fact apologies and no accountability, especially when it isn’t an obvious cash-cow game. It seems they will chose more money/saving face > customer communication every time.

3 Likes

Seems to be Just the LADDER servers. I can log into Reg Servers on West and East.
But of course on my main box the key I was playing on seems to be locked on, Like I’m still using it. So can’t get past that, on that comp anyway … Ugh.

2 Likes

I’ve waited in line from 1200 to 1, started a game, played for 2 min and got disconnected again. Now I’m just stuck waiting at #2 in line for hours. People are attacking the servers?

2 Likes

Ladder U.S. West…I’m monitoring D2 West tonight and cannot make a game. There are also no games showing up in the list.

Non-ladder West is working fine.

2 Likes

The Diablo 3 servers were getting a DDoS attack so I would assume D2 ones were as well.

Deja vu all over again. After the reset I was on USEast this happened on USEast, I moved over to USWest where there were no lines. Now it is on USWest. Not good.

1 Like

Any word when they are going to fix this ???