ArchKnightz - Restriction

How about posting these restrictions in the game news as a sticky message. I literally did the same thing. Norton 360 came with a VPN. I decided to try it out because it says my connection isn’t secure… THEN bam!!! Can’t connect to battle.net. For evidently 14 days. The news board haven’t been updated in years.

Haven’t played this game in years and i decide i wanted to play this upcoming Ladder in Diablo. Now i get to miss the best part of the new ladder. The beginning. Opened a ticket but I guess i’m not hopeful. Despite fixing the issue i didnt know was a problem.

Edit: You moved my comment and now it lacks the context of its purpose…
Edit2: You cant change ip with comcast rental gateways

ArchKnightz,

I moved you to your own thread since you posted in multiple different threads about this. Please don’t spam other threads. While we get that this is frustrating, and you can put feedback in General Discussion, this is not the place for feedback on these systems. Since you already know why you were suspended, please keep in mind that these are to prevent abuse, and not necessarily intended to be a punishment. You can get a new IP address if you’d like and re log in without your VPN, which is covered on the article. Beyond that, any feedback should be sent to General Discussion.