App error : BLZBNTBNA00000005

RIP Season 21. What a joke. Guess Activision COD Warzone being free to play has nothing to do with this. Again we are getting the short end of the stick.

1 Like

same in eu greece and i did all instruction given here BLZBNTBNA00000005 (Battle.net Agent Went to Sleep) - Blizzard Support !

same NA server, ‘Deleting the Battle.net folder lets the launcher open, yet it still does not connect to server’ … Says Waiting… forever. When I reboot it goes back to the Error BLZBNTBNA00000005 error. Blizz is there ANY information?

1 Like

Nope they wont give us (blizzard clients/die hard D3 fans) any info on a fix, when its going to be fixed, why this is happening or a real fix.

Same problem here I was downloading call of duty warzone. and then blizzerd shuted down itself and then I opened it. it is showing (blizzard agent went to sleep)
I am from asia server. please help

1 Like

This started happening for me today, and yesterday Win10 did a big update.

Battle.net App – Blizzard Entertainment im trying to download the Blizz app menu and see if this fixes it.

Installing Blizz app menu and the install says: Updating Blizzard agent…

1 Like

So i’m not the only one…

I tried this once, did not work. You do have to be patient, as it almost stalls several times during the installation.

Its worldwide… ill update if this updating Blizzard Agent works or not… probly not but worth a try. I did get a windows update last night.

for Foqke sakes. meh

Still down and not working. even after a full reinstall on another computer.

i same problem here in Brasil
this problem hape after 8h AM today

1 Like

D4 is going to be alot better… NOTTTTTTTT!!!

Ok thats it! im blaming the beer virus.

1 Like

Same issue. Seen I had an update and after a restart RIP

Yup Installing Blizzard Agent did nothing… Time to go streaking with my tin foil hat down the street and buy all the Purel and toilet paper i can.

Twitter

Blizzard CS - The Americas on Twitter

We’re currently investigating an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in failed or slow login attempts.

1 Like

o mesmo problema aqui, estava baixando cod warzone e o cliente travou, quando reloguei estava com a seguinte mensangem ( agente blizzard dormindo ) agora estou na espera de uma solução

Same problem here, can’t get into the launcher. Canada