Another one of my blizzard accounts was maliciously changed by the hackers and asked for your help!

My another blizzard account is malicious hackers changed the password to request your help. Yesterday afternoon I use my another blizzard account registered to buy the latest cod16 standard edition, when I was about to log in to download I found my new account should not enter, and tell me the password input error, but when I enter my registration when fill in the correct password, so I feel my account password is malicious hackers changed, and I found a serious problem, I found that I fill in the registration email address is that there is no number, differ with my correct email address the three letters,Therefore, I could not change my password by receiving the email verification code. I tried countless ways to retrieve my account. I tried to contact the customer service staff and appeal to my account and modify the wrong email address through the account supporting the solution of the problem of hacking.So as I write this post, I feel like it’s just the last and only time I can let you see my problems, the way to solve my problems.

我的另一个暴雪账号被黑客恶意修改了密码请求你们的帮忙.昨天下午我用我的另一个暴雪账户注册购买了最新的cod16标准版,当我正准备登陆下载时我发现我的新账户竟然无法进入,并且告诉我输入的密码错误,但是我明明输入的是我注册时所填写的正确的密码,因此我感觉我的账户密码是被黑客恶意更改了,并且我发现一个严重的问题,我发现我注册时所填写的邮箱地址是不存在是号码,与我正确的邮箱地址相差了3个字母,因此我没办法通过接收邮箱验证码来修改我的密码,我尝试了无数种方式来找回我的账户,我尝试联系客服,通过账户支持有关黑客入侵的问题解决方式来申诉我的账户进而修改错误的邮箱地址,但是都无法发送。因此我写下这篇帖子,我觉得只是我最后一次也是唯一一次能让你们看到我的困扰,

Edit: Personal information removed by Blizzard.

Hey there,

We are unable to process account recoveries over the forums. Please be sure to open a support ticket.

However, I tried many methods, such as Account hacked, and when I finished filling in the required files and information, I could not send them.
可是 我尝试了很多方式 比如 Account hacked ,当我把需要的文件跟信息都填写完成时却无法发送。