Another Ban?!?!?!

I just got done with a temporary ban on my desktop for using a VPN…lesson learned. I got an old laptop up and working and bought new keys for D2 and LOD. I tried to login at work, it wouldn’t let me on. Apparently non-residential ISP will get you banned…I bring home the laptop, try to login on my home wifi and it still won’t work. Now, neither one of my computers will login on my home wifi. Is it like a virus or something? I give up lol. I’m just gonna play single player. BNET is ridiculous.

Yup no vpns and no Business networks residential network only

Literally why I quit battle net. I don’t have a residential ISP, I use a business one at home, as I quite literally live in my office.

They do this so people using bots and stuff can’t just hide behind VPNs and commercial IP addresses. This is known, has been known, and was a big deal over a year ago.

I get it, but I’m confused why my laptop ended up getting my other computer banned. Is it based on IP, game code, internet server??

i had same thing 8 month still not on d2 and i even used my own hot spot

Doesn’t matter if you change computers, you’re still trying to use the same cd key or accounts that were flagged. You just have to wait for the ban to expire.

i had a blizzard tech log me in to the battle net it would not let me and banned
9 month still no login

Can I know where you work so I can play games instead of working too

1 Like

so if your account is flagged as being 14 day banned, you can’t change your ip or cd key.

if you do, that ip or cd key will also get banned.

and yes, like everyone else here said, VPN and business networks will both get you a 14 day. you have to wait it out: blizz can’t reverse it.