All progress lost when login/connect bnet account

This morning there was issues connecting Guest Account to Battle.net
Looks like this issue was resolved and I was able to login using my Battle.net account
However, I have since Lost all my characters and purchased.
–EDIT
On the home screen of Dimmortal, if you login to your battle.net account currently your Guest account characters do not transfer across.
If you log into a character and login to your battlen.et account
currently your Guest account characters do not transfer across.
Expectation, the ability to transfer guest account characters to battle.net account to ensure progress and purchased are stored and transferable across devices.

7 Likes

Apparently this is intended per a customer support agent. Just make a new Battle.net account lmao. I can’t believe this is an issue and that more people aren’t posting about this. I am beyond upset about this and that’s why I haven’t played ALL DAY

6 Likes

Yeah if i’m not able to connect the chars I have been progressing, cause I could not initially connect via battle.net, to my actual battle.net account that I’ve had for over a decade… i’d rather just not play this game i’ve been waiting months for. I’ll go back to Path of Exile which recently included controller support… so i’m good there.

4 Likes

My thoughts precisely to a pin-point. Was so excited, still excited, but…we’ll see how they choose to handle this. So far, my 2 encounters with support leave me little hope.

2 Likes

When submitting a Bug for Diablo Immortal, all references and links point to this specific place. Thus, we have all come here for support… to have our voices heard as we are having issues.
All we’ve ended up doing is discussing amongst ourselves the issues we’ve experienced with no customer support representative?
Is this intended? Were there no resources allocated to support this forum during the launch of a game announced 4 years ago? which, by judging youtube views… has about 10k people actually keen to play this game?
– EDIT
Just checked twitch, 9.3k… looks like interest has dipped or of that 10k that enjoy watching content, only 700 are playing

4 Likes

Yepppp, pretty rough, no answers, no nothing. Just hopes and hopium from the lack of customer support.

3 Likes

Having the same issue this is terrible user experience
Hope it will be fixed. Its sooo basic

3 Likes

Appearantly its happening because of switching servers NOT b-net log in. If you go back to your previous server you character might be there

I have characters on both Oceanic servers, thus i’m not lost in the sea of NA servers… I can log out of bnet account and I can see my characters there in the Guest Account.
But there is no functionality to move them from the Guest Account to the Battle.net account.

I lost a full day and a half of progress.
Reached lvl ~32.
Was willing to ignore the pay-to-win aspect.
I’m not doing it again.
Nice to come back and see that Blizzard hasn’t changed in the slightest.
There are better games out there.
Have fun guys.

1 Like

It removed me from my old server, I had to select one and it didn’t tell me what my old one was so there’s no way to know where my progress is.

1 Like

Exact same issue, been struggling since yesterday to login to battle net, only to find out all my progress is lost. How do they lunch a game without a basic export progress function? Even farming games have this.

2 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one. So irked right now. I got my character to lvl 40 yesterday. It wouldn’t allow me to login to my battle.net account yesterday either, I’ve had it for close to 10 years. Today I try playing on my tablet and couldn’t log in, so I attempted to merge my “guest” account to my battle.net on my phone and thereby lost my character. Total bs

2 Likes

I started on mobile yesterday. The first thing I did was log into my Battlenet. However, now that I try to login on PC, it says I need to merge accounts, yet from their instructions, I don’t understand. If I continue and say I haven’t played on mobile ( even though I used my current account) it says I could lose my progress. I’m afraid to even try anything.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with server, but the characters aren t really gone, you just have to accept the ‘create a new account thing’ then click again on the top left (where it will show a new random guest name like SleepyBear.xxx) and chose ‘switch accounts’ once in battle.net. Then close the game and reopen it and voila, you’re connected to your battle.net in the top left and your characters are there. It s just extremely confusing though…

In any case if someone else still can’t see his characters from yesterday after doing that, post here to detail what happened.

1 Like

Hello.
I started playing D-Inmortal on my cellphone a few days ago, my character has reach 21 level, when I’m trying to play on the computer the character is not available even if I’m using the same Blizzard account on both devices.
Please assist.

It is working fine for me now. Keep in mind you have to be on the same server.

When I switch to my blizzard account, I cannot access my character. I noticed this when I tried to log in from my iPad. I want to link my guest account to my blizard account. The guest account on my phone must be merged with the blizzard account, otherwise why am I wasting my time and purchases?

Same issue here. Couldn’t log into battle net, so just played as a guest. Logged into battle net when I could. Now, anytime the game stops/crashes/is closed, my character is gone until I log out and continue as a guest.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.