Add Phone Number Invalid

I have just completed downloading everything and it gave me the same issue. I am based in Canada and my settings all say Canada. I have tried to even use someone else’s number and it didn’t work. These guys need to fix their platform cuz I didn’t just download a 100gb+ game just to have an error.

19 Likes

same issue, thought it was my area code 647…
so basically, fook blizzard and uninstall.
and fook coldwar.

5 Likes

same problem I cant understand

2 Likes

same problem . maybe they put d*** to this problem or have some problem with fingers

2 Likes

this f**** game free online shooter or this some b******** if some read this give me answear

4 Likes

I have the same problem as everyone else. Says the format is invalid.
I’ve tried entering dashes no dashes, parentheses and none. No change. Same error. Seems blizzard does not care enough about it’s customers so they can stuff it. I’m not trying anymore to enter a phone#.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem no matter how I type my number it does not work. I’m with cricket btw.

6 Likes

it seems that cricket is the culprit since most of us have said we use cricket its sad that we can’t play just because of our phone service if you’re going to implement a phone mechanism then make sure it works with all phones blizzard.

11 Likes

SOLUTION: i have metroPCS and my number does not work because it’s PREPAID service. Used my girl’s Verizon’s number and it worked because it’s POSTPAID. they will text you a confirmation code so make sure the phone is accessible. in short:

• metro pcs: NO, same network: T-mobile YES.

• Cricket: NO, same network: ATT: YES.

• Boost mobile: NO, same network: Sprint: YES. S

• Straight Talk/Net10: NO, same network: Verizon: YES.

The only reason i see behind this is that most postpaid customers are suckers for paying too much for their service, or they don’t care what stuff costs. These customers are more likely to pay for add-ons the game might sell and THAT’S THE CUSTOMER THEY WANT PLAYING THIS “FREE” GAME. :angry:

46 Likes

Same problem here. Both of my numbers are postpaid, first number doesn’t receive anything. Second number is counted as invalid. Contacting support also useless. GGWP Blizzard

1 Like

Same problem here. Im canadian, and have no problem using steam autheticator and other authenticator services. Theres no excuse why blizzard would consider my number invalid.

8 Likes

I have 2 T-mobile phone numbers, neither work. I tried even using a relatives phone and still having problems. It says phone number already in use now, but i doubt my grandmother has ever made a blizzard account. I give up, better games out there to play on pc.

5 Likes

so cause we don’t use a major cell provider we cant add a phone number to our account or play a free game?? funny it don’t matter WHAT BANK CARD WE USE you take the money off it huh

14 Likes

Yeah same problem here, cricket postpaid, united states

2 Likes

I also use Cricket and can’t use my number. I use it with literally any other service on the web that requires a mobile number without issue. I mean, screw me for wanting my account to be safer, right?

/golfclap

7 Likes

so it looks like the fix is to drop your second hand carrier and go to Verizon? i have cricket, i like my plan/service. lame, i guess i wont buy COD…

4 Likes

Hi guys, I have the same problem, since a moth and a half ago I been waiting, researching to solve this problem, and nothing works. I have metropcs, it is post paid and It does not work, idk what to do, I really wanted to play warzone, and I even bought a 2tb hard drive. I tried to contact them but I don’t have any response.

4 Likes

Wow, that is so dumb. I also have cricket and like my service. I used Someone else number that is on a Verizon plan. However, I was really close to disputing my preorder of call of duty.

2 Likes

I have Metro PCS and im having the same issue as all you Cricket folk, I don’t think its jut Cricket.

1 Like

I am in vietnam and the same thing is happening to me I don’t get a code period like my number can’t be verified I have service like normal can call people but I have to pay for sms have enough money to get sms so Idk what is going on. This is wack af js. No Warzone for me even though I just downloaded it. wtf do people have to verify this for other games jw.

1 Like