Account suspended or banned?

Hello guys,

I`ve got banned/suspended on my other account PhysX#21975 (cant post new topic from that account - cuz its banned lol…)

I didnt get any info why or what i did to get ban or suspended. Many people report our clan cuz we are in top 3. My leader and me as officer cant play anymore or help our mates.

I was in vault as an Immortal and after successful quadra kill got disconnect and got message with “your account has been suspended or banned” Why i didn’t get any info by mail? What did i do wrong?

Here is video of that: Get banned after QUADRAKILL in Vault lol :D - YouTube

As an officer in one of the three top clans cant do nothing now.
We got some messages, that our clan “Lootea Squad” in server “Arreat Summit” were reported by other clans to get us down.Jealousy jellyfishes.

What a great service for paying players.

PhysX, Officer of Lootea Squad, Arreat Summit.

1 Like

appeal then? there is no need to post this in the forum.

also, the video has 0 relevance as your ban is NOT in anyway related to what you are doing the moment you get banned. Reports are investigated manually for patterns of botting etc. they do not ban mindlessly just because you got mass reported.

You appeal, they will re investigate and then you can be unbanned.

2 Likes

Hi PhysX,

Whenever I visit Library, you just stand there while doing all the primary attacks and skills. I personally saw your character and Piggie’s doing these like maniacs. Every single time I go to the Library.

I do not think people report you because you are in top 3. Honestly I don’t think anyone gives a sheet who’s on top 1/2/3. I think they do report you because your constant presence at certain areas, especially in Library, is causing legitimate players who want to farm on that place and are moving around, a major inconvenience. They cannot kill mobs anymore because you have strategically spread your party so that you always get the kills immediately after the mobs re-spawn.

The narrative of people reporting you because they are jealous is silly. As we all know, the Immortal tasks are giving you a pain in the head. Many immortals expressed they’d wished they stayed Shadow.

I spent money on this game, that’s why I will never try something as stupid as botting. They may never offer me refund if I get caught. But by any chance I would get banned, I will use that opportunity to rethink of what I do with my life on a daily basis.

I wish you well both in mind and in body.

Sincerely,
Faramis

2 Likes

LOLOLOLOL “I GOT SUSPENDED I DUNNO WHY I THOUGHT BOTTING WAS ALLOWED AND I’M TOO DAMN LAZY TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME EVERYONE DOES IT SO CAN I…I’AM GONNA BOT TO PARAGON 9000 DUDES!!! THEN I CAN BRAG HOW POWERFUL I’AM!!! DON’T WORRY I’LL MAKE MORE FAKE BOT ACCOUNTS IF I GET BANNED LOLOLOLOLOLIO.!!!.” loser stay banned and get your botting scrub outta here.

LMAO, crying because you got caught for cheating/exploiting game mechanics, PRICELESS LOL!!

appeal you say… they are not responding

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.