Account settings page is blank

When I try to go onto my account settings page, it comes up with a blank page, what do I do?

Edit: use a VPN and go to a different country

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me, need assistance please.

EDIT - I have tried multiple browers (Edge, chrome, IE) and incognito mode).

Same issue. Both myself and my partner are getting a blank page at account dot battle dot net.

Have cleared browser cache and tried multiple browsers.

Have the same issue navigating to the battle.net account management page

FWIW having the same issue last couple days. I can log in but account page is blank

I’ve seen a couple of reports of this behavior on the WoW forum, as well. I checked the account page from my PC and my phone’s connection (T-Mobile) and it seems to be loading as expected. Perhaps you’re all using a similar network (ISP/school/work), firewall software (disabling does not stop blocking websites), or DNS?

No firewall software and I’m playing from NZ so unlikely to be ISP…
DNS… who knows.

Connected on my phone rather than home internet (Internode in Australia) and was successful. Used my phone as a hotspot and connected with my computer successfully so it must be ISP.

All other pages work on home internet except account. It is kr.battle.net BTW

Edit: Phone connection is with Telstra

I’m on Vodafone (mobile) and TPG (desktop) and both 4g and wi-fi exhibit same thing. Different browsers don’t do anything. This has been going on for 4(ish) days now.

I guess I can try setting DNS to Google’s free one to check

I think you’d be better off setting a VPN to another continent and then trying to connect to the page. There does seem to be a routing issue at play for users in Oceania/Southeast Asia.