Account locked after suspension is over

My World of Warcraft account was suspended for 6 months. I checked on Battle.net back on March 8th, 2024 when my ban was suppose to be over and it did not show it was banned anymore, so I proceeded to pay for a subscription. When I login to the launcher, it shows my account is still banned there. It is now March 15th, 2024 and I cannot log into my account. I made several tickets but I keep getting the same AI response. I do not know what to do at this point. Do I atleast get a refund for the payment ? or is my account finally going to be unlocked? Who can actually help with this.

The usual method to deal with this is to re-open the last ban appeal ticket, or to put in a new one. Note that your SUSPENSION has ended but you are still showing status as suspended.

If that does not work, you can indeed get a refund on your Sub or game time. You have 14 days from purchase as long as that game time is not used at all. The refund system is partly automated so should give it back to you pretty fast - except that being banned means no refund and may mess things up.

There is nobody on the forums who can help. You are not the only one though as you can see by this thread here on the WoW CS forum (a great place to post). There are no GMs there but they can often give you good advice about how to proceed with your issue using the Support system. Make your own thread though, don’t piggyback on the existing one unless you are the maker of that thread.