Account Hacked & banned

Hello,

Yesterday I wanted to start playing WOW again; unfortunatelly i found out that my account was hacked.
The email was changed but the hacker didn’t changed the phone number &password. I know this because I tried to log in with my phone number and it said my acc was banned.
After searching my email, i found out a lot of confirmation emails from blizzard containing the code to log in on another computer (non of them were read) and on 10th of april an email stating that my email was changed (this beeing the last email from blizz).
Now, is it possible to recover and unban my account? I’m asking this because i didn’t used my real credentials when I created my blizzard account as it was a long time ago. For name for example I used dsad dsas, but I can provide the last four digits of my credid card used for wow subscription. The battletag, I still have acces to my phone and so on.

PS: I made this post from another account; nothing bought, no games played on this account.

Thanks.

Hey Makaveli,

Start with this support article to get the process going. The fact that you didn’t use you real information might be a problem though. Hopefully something can be done to get the account recovered.

1 Like

Hello Leviathan,

I opened a ticket yesterday. I provided a photo of my id, a print screen of the email where it stated that my email was changed, I provided the account email addres (my email address), my phone number, the battletag and provided a gmail address to receive updates on the ticket but no updates till now.
Should I open an ticket from this account? (I’m not 100% sure if i can track my ticket if I wasn’t loged in when i created it)

Ps: I’ve reinstalled my windows and everyting for security purposes but I still don’t get it how anyone can log in without the confirmation code from the email.

Thanks.

I wouldn’t open from a different account. That just creates a ‘middle man’ that complicates things.

If you did it without logging in at all (anonymously), you should be good. Ticket times are longer than usual because of Bliz working from home thanks to the covid situation.

Just to make sure, did you use this ticket path?
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/181/942/solution

Still no response. Tomorrow i’ll submit a ticket from this account at least i will be able to track it like this.