Account got banned for soloing Hellfire ramparts

An email was send and told me Im using hack/bot .But I was just soloing Hellfire rampart withe a lv 62 warrior ,(because the skill revenge is very op) and this is completely doable.the first lv 80 guy in wtlk is warrior too and he solos BOT to did that,I have no idea why I got banned ,the email also said the decision (to ban me)was made very careful and thats just more sound like the anti hack system Is just trying to embrrass it self ,theres real bots using hacks to gain gold and they still active and a normal user got banned ,how BS is this thing huh

ok great after a long wait the ticket was marked :resolved and heres how they respond:

Greetings,

There was an error while processing your request. Please submit a ticket to get help from one of our Game Masters.

Regards,

Customer Support
Blizzard Entertainment
https://battle.net/support

Good job Blizzard

If you have questions about the ticket process you would want to post in Customer Support for WoW. That is an Information Desk where they can help you sort out the best means to address your concerns.

thank you for the respond,well guess what the site show:

OH NO!

Your account is currently banned in game. You may not post on the forums.

You can use a free starter account with a level 10 char to post on CS.

ok, thank you very much for the help ,i really hope it works

There are no GMs there but the Forum Support Agents can provide guidance as to next steps. Good luck!

Well then could u please tell the GM my situation now ,I really didnt us any hack or bots,this is a completely frame to me

MVPs are other players. I can’t talk to Blizzard GMs. Never met any even. The most I can do is direct you to the proper resources or provide correct information about policies, processes, etc.

The ONLY way to appeal is to put in a ticket. However, as I said, you can ask Blizzard about the policies and process on the CS forum.

Understand ,thank you

1 Like