Absolutely zero way of contacting blizzard or activision regarding my issue

I purchased Black Ops Cold War on the blizzard app like I have purchased many other products. I started the game and was totally shut out by an error code: Error Negative 345 Blazing Gator. Many users are experiencing this error and we are all seemingly stranded with no support. Activision support DOES NOT EXIST. There is no email, there is no online chat. there is no ticket system. there is only a revolving door of poorly categorized one size fits all do it yourself fixes. Today is the third day the product I payed 60 dollars for is a 130gb waste of space and I have absolutely no way of getting support for the product. PLEASE, provide me a direction for this issue. This is absurd.

5 Likes

As much as Bliz would like to help where they can, they neither coded nor do they administer the CoD games. Bliz’s support only goes as far as their installation and patching. They simply don’t have any access to anything else.

A paid product not working is frustrating, but the only people that can help are the ones who administer the game, even if they have a poor support system, because, Bliz isn’t privy to the underlying workings of other developer’s/publisher’s games.

For example, there is a issue where people disconnect from the CoD games and the Bnet launcher at the same time, and Bliz is looking into because it includes their launcher. (However, from the error you’re describing, this doesn’t sound like the same issue.)

I have the same issue and same error. Activision support is non-existent. I paid $95.95 for the ultimate edition. I got a refund for my money and will never buy another Activision game until they get better support and fix that error. I really just wanted to play Warzone. I think it has something to do with more than one person playing over the same network. I’m on PC and my son plays over the same network on Xbox. We are having the same problem on both pc and Xbox.

1 Like

To reiterate what Leviathan stated, Blizzard only hosts the game on the application. As such, we only assist with installation and patching issues as we’ve highlighted on our sticky post:

Anything outside of the installation and patch, even launching the game, is referred to Activision. We do not have the same data for Call of Duty games like we do for the games that have been developed by Blizzard, because of this, its not something we support. There are a few different options to contact Activision (Website, Community Forums, Twitter).

Blizzard has no hand in console version of the Call of Duty games. If you are also seeing problems on Xbox, then you’ll need to contact Activision support or Microsoft support.