"A New Challenge" Mission bugged

Same problem here, blizzard can you help us please

2 Likes

Same issue, just hit 60+, need to address this Blizzard

1 Like

tengo el mismo problema :c

1 Like

I have experienced the same problem! So I’m unable to move on!

1 Like

same… can’t proceed./…

1 Like

Guys, I think it’s not a bug. If you read the quest description you will see: “You have completed the main quest. Please look forward to new adventure coming soon”. Quest progress will most likely be added in a future update as Blizzard said in a recent post: " Diablo Immortal’s story doesn’t end when the game launches on 6/2. We have plans for new main quest zones as well as new elite and side quests. They will always be available for free."

2 Likes

Same here. character is Stucked!

1 Like

Same problem, fix it

1 Like

If you have already completed the Story mode, then don’t need to do anything else as you have already done that quest. I done the exact same as you earlier today & then realised that it is essentially showing the original start of the game quest.

1 Like

Same problem, can you fix it…

1 Like

We can’t do the legacy of the horadrim without starting the quest in hell to beat quest bosses like blood rose. Fix your game and respond to your players in chat

3 Likes

True. True. We cant di nothing now

1 Like

Same issue with me, for 2 days now on my 60+ Barb, on Halls of the Blind North America server.

1 Like

same here. needs to be addressed

1 Like

Fix this now. Thanks.

1 Like

Same problem for over a week, still broken.
if this is just an issue that the quests aren’t available yet then why isn’t that mentioned anywhere?

1 Like

Habe das selbe Problem mit der Quest seit ca 1 Woche und es tut sich einfach nichts.

1 Like

Boys it says under quests “please look forward to new quests coming soon” meaning its gonna be in updates. I want to keep playing the main story also but for the people saying that it sucks and its just dungeons and stuff now… lmfao what do you think Diablo is ya idiots

2 Likes

Hinweisfenster permanent auf dem Schirm. Können nicht geschlossen werden. Hauptquest kann nicht weiter gespielt werden, Hauptmann Azmir ist nicht ansprechbar. (Das Fenster “Öffnet die Karte, um den schwierigkeitsgrad zu ändern” ist gemeint.

1 Like

Same problem here and cuz of that i think Vitaath dont shows for me cuz i need finish main quest first right?

1 Like