-50 Sr ( and I was Kicked ! No Rejoin option ) *overwatch*

look game didnt end , good 5 min left , and kick ( they lost a guy to () 0we were wining , about to win , and i get kicked … So i Start the game back up ( since it forced me to desk top ) and i start the game back up ,thinking i can rejoin, Nope,not an option , So im clicking play , ( im thinking… there going to be a Penalty timmer10min maybe ), but no penalty for Getting kick ok kool im fine wiht that , not like i rage quit … I check my sr and it dropped -50!!! … But why? i didn’t leave the game, HELL I didn’t Even Get a 10 Min Penalty .?>but I loss 50 sr?

Idk …Sucks that im punished for There Server s, And Fyi , on the Blizzard app ( 2lanch game) they have a Caution symble ( we are aware of an issue that affects slow or failed login, we are currently investing that caused and will provide updates as they are available …) …

here is the game code 82P0KC

so, Tried making ticket to blizzard (but i guess thay dont want my ticket , and told me to come here LMAO !!! )
I said to blizzard :
I was in-game, then got kicked .
When i signed in i didnt have Time penalty for leaving early, It didn’t let me rejoin the game still in progress. ( and i know the game was “not over” ( unless everyone left ) Im here cuz i lost !! , 50 SR !!! so , I didnt Rage quit . i was kicked by u guys , ( was not me or it would of giving me a time Penalty ) so,
1- game kicked me ,
2- I couldn’t rejoin ,( the kicked Game) …and had
3 -no time penalty ( was able to join Quee right away)
And
4- i Lost 50! Sr ! :??? If it was ur fault I was kicked ( witch i thnk it was vcuz no time penalties) Why shoul i loss 50 Sr on time of that? i am super confused why i couldn’t join the Current match that was in progress. ( we were going to win! lol 99% they had leaver and just watch the replay, I’m sure they won without me The other team had leaver ( a rage quitter cuz we stomped on them so hard) watch replay 82P0KC .)so , I need to know , Can i have that 50 sr back since it was not my fault that I was kicked?

^ so that what i put in a ticket that BLizzard would let me summit , and told me to come here to resolve , So guys , i need my 50 sr back ,

God Bless and Drive safe
Sincerely iGunner

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.