3d card error? windows 10 64 bit

done your update ruined my game, um dunno what to do

2 Likes

What game are you referring to? Can you give any specifics about the error, like any sort of error codes?

Aside from that, have you done the basic troubleshooting steps like updating your graphics card drivers?

yo actualize los controladores y me sigue dando ese mismo error

1 Like

The error is as follows:

Your 3D accelerator card is not supported by World of Warcraft. For more information please see World of Warcraft System Requirements - Blizzard Support

Basically, I could play it Monday, downloaded 2+GB Wednesday, then launching WoW retail produces that pop-up error message.

In the past, there was a command to disregard the minimum requirements. Is there one now?

Wildwolf, and Veinhell if this also applies to you,

While I don’t know if it’s true or not, nor do I know if there is/ever was this ability, it’s certainly possible that the new WoW patch has disabled the ability to disregard the minimum system requirements check. If you’ll take notice on the WoW system requirements page at the bottom:
Note : Due to potential changes, the System Requirements for this game may change over time.
While this doesn’t say anything about the requirements check, you have to remember it is their game, if they deem it necessary to disable the ability to disregard the system requirements check, they will do it.

If you have a graphics device rated below the minimum requirements for the game, you should consider investing in a better graphics solution. You’ll definitely enjoy the game more.

As far as a reasonably priced card with a good bang for buck value, consider picking up a GTX 1650 Super. If you have a slim PC and require a low profile card, you are restricted to slightly slower non-Super GTX 1650.
Both aforementioned cards are roughly double to triple the performance of the minimum requirement of a GTX 760 or Radeon RX 560 and do not require additional power from your power supply, however it is recommended that your power supply is rated at 400 watts or greater.

If you’re running a laptop, I’m afraid you’re in the market for a replacement laptop all together.

Also, this forum is for classic Blizzard games like Diablo 2. If you have any further inquiries about this matter or any other questions regarding World of Warcraft, you should instead post at the appropriate World of Warcraft forum found here: