10 day ban. Is it justified?

I cant seem to find the WoW forums. but here it is.

I’ll include some of your messages that resulted in this penalty below.

“s t f u, pretending ur self righteous”, “yep. leave it up to 3 dipwads to ruin the game further”, “ur literally just a piece of trash”

This suspension will be active through (10 days)

This was the response i received from blizzard because 3 people promoted 40 players to “Main tank” creating 40 extra frames and covering the screen, causing difficulties playing the game… They were also the ones who reported me

1 Like

Yes. It is justified if you used profanity or masked profanity in your statements.

That has been the rules since 2004. Blizzard acts on reports though, they don’t monitor in real time.

Also, posting about account actions, and using masked profanity on the forums is also against the rules.

The reason you have a 10 day suspension is because you likely have prior infractions on the account.

If you don’t agree, you can appeal.

If you want the WoW forums then here is the CS forum where you can ask about your issue.

you know there was zero profanity right? And telling someone they are being a jerk isnt masking profanity. also S T F U is available as GIFs inside blizzards app, but if you look up real profanity, it is all filtered.

1 Like

Masked profanity (symbols, abbreviations, or misspellings), personal insults, etc are not allowed in WoW.

Never take bait and go after people like that. If you want more clarity, post on the CS forum.

Also, you might want to read the forum code of conduct. The same language and such applies to their games.

Im sorry you were suspended, too bad Blizz cant follow their own rules

1 Like

Its justified toxic players such as you need to be banned permanently. Perhaps you should try shutting your mouth and you wont get banned.

I agree a lot of people are incredibly soft, but this is how it is now. It will get more and more strict. I think because you made it personal probably? I don’t think 10 days is fair for that imo. Maybe a few hours or something?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.