Permently banned vanguard

Hi just the blizzard app on windows to play vanguard only to see a message in the lower left of the app saying my account is banned and when starting the game up further message of account permanently banned but yet when visiting the activision site to see why I am banned it states my account is not banned and there are no options to help with this matter.

I am confused on why I am banned and would like someone to look into this as I didn’t cheat…

When appealing the ban I see
activision dot com/ban-appeal

NO BAN DETECTED

Game(s):

Call of Duty: Vanguard

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Call of Duty: Warzone

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

3 Likes

This forum is for community based troubleshooting of technical issues involving the Blizzard Desktop Application. What you are reporting is an account penalty issue.

When it comes to Activision titles we do not manage penalties, those are managed by Activision.

I recommend reaching out to Activision support. Confirming that the Activision profile you are using is the same that is linked to this battle.net account and then confirm that there are no active penalties. If that is the case then screenshot that information from Activision support and submit a ticket to Blizzard support so they can look into this further.

You can use the support button located at the top of the page, then click contact support. Include the screenshots with the submission.