Overwatch 2 didnt give me my master title

i finished masters 2 last season and it brought me down to diamond 3 and didnt give me my master challenger title. this is the second season it has done this to me blizzard please help.

5 Likes

same here, I was Diamond 2 on tank and got put in plat 1. Played over 300 games just to earn less than what I played for.

3 Likes

Same i was GM4 and they give me Master Challenger and derank me master 4 this is over for me!

1 Like

Same here. I didn’t get my Plat rewards and ended up back in Gold. Did the rewards come out after the deranking??

2 Likes

I also finished season 3 on platinum 5 in almost all roles except support and entering season 4 I see that they lowered all the roles to gold and therefore did not give me the platinum rewards that they should give me

1 Like

I also finished diamond 5 on support, damage and in open queue, but i got at the endo of season result: platinum 5, platinum 3 andd platinum 3 respectively. Can you resolve this issue that has been here since season 2?

A friend of mine is having the same problem: finished the season Plat 2 and they demoted him to Gold. There’s no explanation to this besides their rank decay system (which was supposed to be removed this season) is bugged

The same here, at the end of the season three i went from plat 2 to plat 1, so I played 4 more games, winning two and losing two. My rank was simply dropped on gold 1, does that make any sense??
The only thing I did different from my friends was opening the game immediately when the new season was released, maybe that’s when the bug happens.

Anyone here also opened the game immediately after releasing the fourth season?

Super informative thank you

This is horrible. Legit same thing happened to me. They need to fix this since people worked hard for their rank

There was a problem that resulted in incorrect Season Three decaying and rewards for some players. This should be corrected by reaching the next competitive update.

For future similar needs, please use the Overwatch Forums, as you are more likely to find relevant information for in-game problems. This forum is specifically for API discussions.

Current Issues

• We are investigating an issue where Season Three end-of-season final ranks were modified causing lower tier rewards issued for some players, and for current rankings to have wrongly decayed. Players who reach their next Competitive Update should receive their expected ranks.

See more information here:

Finished season 4 masters and all of the comp titles are locked for me still even after season 5 update.

1 Like

Same here finished tank in masters and it gave me competitive points and title for diamond 1 but I didnt even recieve any titles at all . Even for my career profile it doesn’t even show my ranks for last season. All that playing time for what?

Same here, no titles for me despite finishing masters 4 last season :frowning:
Any solution?

Same… Where’s my Title Blizz? Even shows I completed the challenge and received the title but it’s not here.

same, i lost all of my titles this season, even battle pass ones

1 Like

Same thing happened to me too I made it to diamond and never got the title even though it showed I completed the challenge, am so done with this game.

also apparently i dont even own “no title”? that part is locked for me?

It can be frustrating when the game doesn’t recognize your achievements accurately. Have you reached out to Blizzard’s support team? They might be able to assist you in resolving this issue and restoring your Master Challenger title. It’s important to provide them with all the relevant information about your situation, such as your in-game progress and any evidence of your previous rank. Hopefully, they will be able to investigate and help you find a solution. Good luck!