Need Help, phone number no longer exists

Havent played in close to 10 years, have my old account but dont have access to the phone number used to authenticate it, nor the authenticator because it was tied to the phone.

Anything I can do, the support pages just send me in a loop. And it always comes down to logging in. Cant find a phone number or a live chat service anywhere on this website.

Any advice appreciated

hopefully someone at Blizz sees this. I had the same problem a few months ago. i had to manually submit a ticket for hacking. An odd work around but it got there.

The forums are for community based troubleshooting of technical issues affecting the specified app/game client. Account issues cannot be addressed through the forums.

If you are unable to login to your account it is still possible to submit a ticket by selecting the “continue without logging in” option when it asks you to sign in.

However it is important that you include all the necessary information to verify you should have access to the account in order for support to remove a security measure from the account.

Copy the entire section below and paste it into your ticket submission. Then answer as many of the questions as you can.

Any physical game keys/codes attached to the account:​
Invoice IDs from a purchase (these are found in the confirmation email sent after a store purchase):​

Transaction ID from a purchase (found on your bank/financial statement):

Date of birth registered to the account (MM/DD/YYYY):​

Previous emails associated with the account:​

Previous BattleTags associated with the account:​

Previous physical addresses associated with the account:​

Previous phone numbers associated with the account:​

If you know your secret question and answer provide the answer:

*World of Warcraft ​
The creation date of any associated WoW accounts (approximate date in MM/YYYY format):​
The oldest WoW character’s creation date (approximate date in MM/YYYY format):​
For any character services on the account (i.e. character transfer/faction change/race change), list the characters’ previous faction/name/race:
Recent purchases made with gold on the account (provide the character’s name and realm as well):​​

*Hearthstone ​
Examples of recent cards or card backs earned/crafted:​
Examples of recent packs opened (number of packs opened and from which expansion):