[Main Thread] MW 2 won't start (BLZBNTBNA00000012)

need help pls pls pls

1 Like

Same. Yesterday it just shut down the game just as it started to launch. A work friend said this was happening to one of his friends and after a reinstall it worked fine. I reinstalled and now it’s throwing error code 12 at me when I try and launch it. Tried to repair installation but it says there is nothing to repair… Come on Blizzard…

1 Like

That did resolve the issue. Thanks.

Dns i değiştir, Battlenet uygulamasını sil. Şurdaki adımları uygula

1. Dosya gezgini/dosya yöneticisini açın (Windows Başlat’a Sağ Tıklayın)
  2. Masaüstü uygulamasının normalde yükleneceği klasöre gidin. Varsa bu klasörü silin (genellikle program dosyaları x86)
  3. Adres çubuğuna (arama çubuğuna değil) şunu yazın: %APPDATA% ve enter tuşuna basın.
  4. Varsa, appdata klasörü içindeki Bnet ve blizzard klasörlerini silin.
  5. %PROGRAMDATA% %LOCALAPPDATA% ve %TEMP% ile 3. ve 4. adımları tekrarlayın
  6. Geri dönüşüm kutusunu boşaltın.
  7. Şimdi uygulamayı C: Drive’a yeniden yükleyin.

ben denedim düzeldi.

1 Like

I have genuinely tried every fix under the sun. Cleared my caches, scan and repair, reinstalled BIOS, did the uninstall trick, did a full restart, clean updated my drivers, etc.
Nothing works. The game loads for about 30 seconds and gives me the crash report to “scan and repair”. Not only that but my computer blue screens all the time trying to launch it if it doesn’t crash. My computer should very well be able to run the game just fine. But nothing. I put in a ticket a few weeks ago as well and got no response. I am giving up at this point and am just going to wait for activation to create a fix in the future.
If there is anyone at battle.net or blizzard seeing this, please respond to this and let me know what the deal is. I am hoping I did not waste 70 dollars.

I found a fix for my case ( error 00000012). My game was installed on a secondary hdd( with letter E, not C) but it was inside the DESKTOP folder of that drive. I moved the game to program files(x86) on the same drive ( create the folder if you not have one)

2 Likes

I have the same problem but with warzone 2.0 it just wont lunch it says lunching and playing now and sometimes it goes thu with the anticheat and then stops in the meddle of it it does not work it does not lunch something is wrong i try and i also reinstalled alot and nothing worked

how can a billion dollar company not allow users to play their game, like its not people systems, its the fact that activision doesnt know what they are doing

4 Likes

you sir are a genius!

Thank you so much you saved me $100!! I searched answers everywhere but this was it. I cant believe it. You are a lifesaver

Same issue the work around didnt work though

This worked for me ! thanks!

2 Likes

same i can,t start the game and it pisses me off

I have already tried all the solutions on this site - BLZBNTBNA00000012 - Blizzard Support

5 Likes

Any luck with this issue? I’m getting the same error

1 Like

whn i try to lauch warzone 2 it allways coms up whith a error and it wont lt me play the gamee.

1 Like

It was doing the exact same thing to me, so I had repaired the game then restarted my computer then it worked for me, have you tried that?

1 Like

I have tried every method and nothing works. Thank goodness I didn’t spend a dime on this. I just wanted to play warzone

1 Like

cant play warzone BLZBNTBNA00000015. Like cmon man its been months ive tried every single possible video there is on youtube, have done every single thing in the previous posts about this game. It’s been months since Ive last played warzone and everytime they tell me yall might fix it soon. I cant play, no matter what I do. Ive reinstalled the game about 10x today, deleted the launcher itself and deleted all game files another 10 times, tried downloading cold war, still did not work and here I am. I have deselected the launch as administrator option and guess what, still I cant launch. Its just ridiculous man its been months and I cant even launch the game.

1 Like

I have a similar problem. Only mine scan and repairs every single time I try to launch. I have un installed and reinstalled dozens of times tried safe mode, run as admin. Cleared all files out deleted temp files. I haven’t been able to for weeks now.

1 Like