Do the right thing! Down with Activision Blizzard!

REPOST IF YOU WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING! TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THIS BECAUSE IT WON’T BE HERE LONG!!

The Governor of California, Gavin Newsome and Blizzard are about to face some serious corruption charges because they got together and meddled in their sexual harassment lawsuit by firing the main "watch dog" of the agency that is currently suing them. That's something more on par for Giuliani and tRUmp but apparently Activision Blizzard has no bollocks to do the right thing. That's ALL they had to do, the right thing but no, money is more important. 

Read the full articles from Bloomberg and endgaget. Just google it…

They've been rocking back and forth and and WE have the power to make them fall! We MUST value our morale obligation to defend our families, friends, peers and other human beings by refusing to be complicit in supporting these companies. There are more important things in this world than video games and money, those "things" are called human beings!

So I'm calling upon anyone who sees this to take a long hard think about what the right thing to do is and then follow through with conviction and don't let the giants bully you! Alone we are weak but together we can topple this unbelievably cruel corporation!

Again, all they had to do was the right thing but they failed us all, every last one of us! Please, for the love of humanity, do the right thing and show the rest of the world how it's done. Or rot away in your cozy blanket of denial. It's up to you and you and you and you and you!!

I am done conducting business with Activision Blizzard and will be deleting my main account (this account was made for this purpose specifically) and losing everything I put into in over the past 17 years. That is fine by me because it's the right thing to do. What are YOU going to do about this?? Let's go!!!! 

FIGHT THE POWER!!!

P.S. Hey Blizzard. See you in court soon because unlike you, I fight corruption for the decent people instead of breeding it for the greedy.