Can't verify digital signature

Exact same issue with the .dll problem for weeks, made playable by using an old build but as of yesterday that stopped working and I’m getting the BLZBNTBTS00000011 error. Incredibly frustrated. Hours of looking up fixes, resetting the PC, etc. Can’t wait for someone to find a solution.

Hola acabo de solucionar el problema tanto del dll como el de la firma digital hise lo siguiente , sinplemente instale un antivirus y hise que el programa solucionara los problemas , el antivirus que huse se llama 360 total security

1 Like

Hello, I just solved the problem of both the dll and the digital signature, I did the following, I simply installed an antivirus and I made the program solve the problems, the antivirus I used is called 360 total security

5 Likes

<3 Worked for me, i did Full check and was able to install launcher after scan was complete.
Thanks alot sir!

3 Likes

Thanks for your solution. Just did the optimization and it did work.

2 Likes

Tried 360 total security even if i didnt believe in it. Did not work for me.

1 Like

The 360 total security worked fore me! I dont know why. but it worked. Thanks for the tip

3 Likes

Did you use the free version or did you pay ?

free version, just find the option “optimizing”

1 Like

report back with your experience on the sketchy software

I had the same kind of issues as described here:

• dll problem first but could work around by deleting the appropriate folder
  • since last saturday I had the “can’t verify electronic signature” issue

I tried all the fixes I could find (delete the app and temporary files, disabled softwares at startup, created another admin profile…). I even reinstalled windows 10 (twice).
The only thing that eventually worked was indeed using 360 Total Security.
I installed it, ran a complete check and then I managed to install battle.net immediately after!
I then uninstalled 360 Total security and so far everything is still working.
Thank you PerroEspanto for the fix!

As for the sketchy software itself, reviews on it I read beforehand are not great (not the best antivirus + free version has a lot of pop up adds) but it did the job. I did not keep it long enough to see any adds so not sure how much of an issue it actually is.

2 Likes

Been seeing a number of users report that installing this security software worked for them. The software itself should be safe to use if anyone else would like to try it.

We have seen this error, BLZBNTBTS00000011, caused by viruses or malware. Running security scans on the computer every so often is recommended to keep things safe from online threats. We have a security software page located here that provides more options.

Thanks for following up with us on this topic. Cheers!

1 Like

can confirm running the “scan” portion fixed and battle net is currently installing

2 Likes

Eres el mejor, instalé el antivirus, hice la comprobación de mantener a salvo, le di a verificar y luego solucionar y por fin funcionó la instalación. Muchas gracias por el aporte.

Mis mejores deseos.

2 Likes

You are the best, I installed the antivirus, did the optimization and it finally worked. Thank you very much for the contribution. Best wishes. Thx :smiley:

2 Likes

My OS is windows 7. I use AVG antivirus. Problem solved thanks to your tip.

I read the Article ID:25960 (from 2 years ago), I installed “Malwarebytes”. Nothing happened.
Then googled 360 total security, downloaded and ran full scan.
Before finishing the long catalog of fixes that it had suggested, it asked for reboot.
To my surprise, after the reboot, the battle.net installation succeded and Hearthstone started!
Interesting: I didn’t even stop the AVG while installing and running the other security software.
I uninstalled the strange chinese software, and uninstalled malwarebytes.

One week ago, I was using “Battle.net.13401.zip” and I kept deleting the downloaded folder. Now “c:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.13500” works well. Obviously, I don’t understand much.

I am curius if Avast or Avira or Bitdefender (that Article ID:25960 mentions) would have fixed the problem.
Thanks for the solution.

1 Like

I tried everything mentioned by the support team unsuccessfully, and didn’t trust the 360 app mentioned, so installed Avira instead, free version. I runned the optimizer, and it actually worked! I have no idea what these so called optimizers do, but it seems they both do something similar that fixes this battle.net issue.

1 Like

I had been trying EVERYTHING (except formating) for like 2 months and 360 TS fixed it for me. Thank you so much!

1 Like

I first had the DLL error and then the signature error.

Nothing anyone suggested worked for me. The 360 program, avira, deleted everything, etcetc. I even reinstalled Windows 7 and reapplied the updates for it. Made sure every driver was good. None of that worked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.