Why alliance ppl are rolling to horde for phase 3

Clueless huh, this morning CS was horde locked. Waited an hour and it unlocked. Suuure 90% horde tho

1 Like

How did you get the name Clueless…I would have thought it would have been taken already. Dang you got lucky!

And dude I’ve had my Shaman on Crusader strike since like middle of Phase 2. No need to make another. I also just made a Orc Hunter called StunResistLoL 5mins ago.

idk?

This is beyond funny… what happen to play the game the way you want? Stop following the herd.

PvE can be done with very minimal effect.

2 Likes

Seems like a chicken crap thing to do. How can you get satisfaction from your wins knowing you simply took the weak way out and rerolled to Horde?

Lame. Alliance will overcome.

Ah yes, I like fighting every battleground I go into 3 v 10 because 90% of Alliance are bots, afk in the spawn area as ghosts or simply just leave the BG.

There is a difference between having a tough time in BGs and BGs simply being unplayable as Alliance with current Shamans. Most actual Alliance BGers have simply rerolled Horde at this point because the XP buff is way too easy to pass up on.

But yea going an entire phase with a class single handedly ruining every aspect of BGs with no word from Blizzard about them addressing the class really doesn’t do well for peoples trust in balance…especially when that balance is geared so heavily and in favor of Horde.

3 Likes

cant wait to see the shaman bubble pop

1 Like

I would never. There is no issue with bots in AB. At 60, Alliance will dominate Horde. I hope you regret your cowardly choice.

1 Like

Judging by the changes going in next Phase Shamans are still going to truck people for all of their HP. They might be slightly more killable though unless they simply run a Shield.

3 Likes

No…no they won’t. Do you even know how AVs are as Alliance? Very…very bad lol. But there is a bright side to all this. Horde queues will sky rocket to 4+ hours and I’m absolutely going to be here eating it up when more Horde come screaming to the forums about not getting into BGs.

4 Likes

Yes I do. I remember Horde crying because Alliance premades were destroying Horde in AV.

Back to my 1 min queue times. My wins feel better.

1 Like

This couldn’t be further from the truth. Crusader strike horde is nothing but a bunch of sweaty followers who mouth breath over streamers and follow them everywhere. It’s a toxic streamer server that has no real identity.

1 Like

People percieve shamans as being unbeatable because they themselves have no idea how to do it or arent good enough even if they tried.

1 Like

You’re reading Ironforge Pro wrong. Horde overtook Alliance in population back on the week of March 5th-11th. They maintained that lead the next few weeks for one reason and one reason only: Shamans.

It has nothing to do with Phase 3 and everything to do with Blizzard literally making Shamans the strongest class in the game bar none and then leaving Phase 2 in that state for the next 4 weeks (which has turned out to be nearly half of the Phase btw)

What will Alliance/Horde numbers on CS look like in Phase 3? No clue. Shaman nerfs might mean people abandon their shamans and the numbers swap back. Or it might not, the damage might be semi-permanent.

Not too big of a deal though, percentage is still within a couple of points of each other. CS is still one of the most balanced servers on SoD even with the Shaman Supremacy.

Best PvP/damage racials + Human weapon skill racial for free = Horde will dominate.

3 Likes

We don’t even have data from IF Pro on how people might be responding to the Phase 3 announcements/datamining yet lol.

The Phase 3 announcement came out on Monday the 25th and the last week that IF Pro has recorded if the week of the 19th-25th, BEFORE Phase 3 was announced.

Only a certain amount of them will be able to before the balancing rules start working

They got whooped

horde racials

This 100%, shamans being the best class in the game by a mile for so long and the racial imbalance, shows the devs are clueless or clearly favor Horde.

4 Likes