Evoker Legendary Quest -Mythic Sarkareth Drop

Why? It’s really no different, you’d be competing with 15 other evokers anyway with personal/push loot

There is nothing “casual” about what your are describing a “casual” pet collector would do.

1 Like

That seems like a great compromise that will keep everyone happy. One question: will this item be visible at all times? Fist weapons are typically not visible unless drawn and Evokers, like all casters in the game, never draw their weapons in combat. It would be a real shame for something so unique and cool to never be seen just because of the weapon type that it is for lore reasons.

1 Like

Can I kill the boss multiple times in a give. Difficulty each week for more chances at the quest item?

Looks like it’s like any other drop - you roll for it.

No they dont you retail crybaby. Personal loot is garbage.

I do not like player power in any regards being tied to raid. It is terrible. I hope it’s scaled down for m+

So evokers had a evoker only weapon last raid. Now a legendary? Every other new class added did not have legendaries while all others missed out.
Dk had shadowmourne which warrior and paladins could use
Monks had legendary capes which all classes used
Dh had legendaries but so did every class and spec
Now evokers go solo? Come on….

4 Likes

To be fair, every other class got artifacts.

4 Likes

You know the irony of that legendary the stats on it suck and the equip effect can be found on many trinkets lol. Evokers as myself our stats mainly rely on either stacking up crit mastery or haste mastery. So it would be a pretty crappy trade off to take that verse over crit or haste

2 Likes

Oceanic is counted as US region for this.

1 Like

This is per region…right? If its per server, many servers will never see this.

Erm. Ex-Rsham main here. There’s a ton of things i miss from Rsham when playing this. The main reason i stick to it over my Shaman is just the mobility which is something i personally value a lot.

Rsham is currently better than Pres Evoker in the meta pretty much accross the board.

Anyway. Guess i’ll need to start pugging Normal/Heroic Sarkareth now.

Yeah well evokers didn’t exist then.

1 Like

It literally says per region.

And OCE is part of NA

Well that saves me from buying a boost, now just to hope my guild can actually reliably kill heroic repeatedly

Yay! :smiley: i can try for it :smiley:

1 Like

It’s completely lacklustre as a legendary.

another possible scenario is they say it’ll be available on lower difficulties but it’ll either prove false or be so dang small a chance it’ll seem like it was false. Either way the legendary questline should of been like Shadowmourne but require you to kill him on any difficulty then be like it requires you to run the raid multiple times gathering shards to bond the crafted parts and the shards dropping less often on LFR while mythic gets a lot of them but folk can swipe them or whatever.

either way yeah I agree it is a very bad idea making the legendary pretty much mythic only as not everyone does mythic raiding and this is going to be seen as punishing most the playerbase as you know the legendary is going to be OP as can be and wreak havoc on things like PvP and such

1 Like

They did say LFR has a very rare chance, and it goes up slowly from there. Don’t get your hopes up.